|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
Our beautiful fully air conditioned two bedroom/two bathroom condominium on the Gulf Coast of Florida at Sarasota/Bradenton is on the 2nd floor overlooking the golf course at Tara Golf and Country Club. The condominium, which has elevator access, has all the comforts for your holiday including private heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa, tennis court and reserved covered parking. The condo is centrally located for shopping, golf, fishing & boating.
• Living Room has doors onto the furnished screened lanai with a great view of the second fairway. There is Cable HDTV with DVD player and hard disk recorder (DVR).
• Dining Room is open plan to living room and with hatch to kitchen. Beautiful round glass dining table seats 6.
• Master Bedroom has king size bed with en suite bathroom and patio doors to lanai. Also has HDTV, phone and walk in closet.
• Guest Bedroom has twin beds and adjacent full bathroom.
• Kitchen includes dining area and is fully equipped with cooker/stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and phone with voicemail. Dinette includes desk, free WiFi and printer facilities for guests. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer in nearby utility room.
• Main clubhouse has additional large pool, tennis courts and full fitness centre. Tara Golf & Country Club offers an award winning Sunday brunch and is especially conveniently located for the new UTC shopping mall and major restaurants.
This is our own holiday home and we hope you enjoy sharing it with us.
We consider ourselves to be so lucky to have found this fabulous condo and wonderful location. The accommodation was absolutely perfect for us and the owners could not have been more welcoming and hospitable.
The views onto the 2nd fairway and the lake were beautiful and so peaceful, yet we were so close to all the excellent shops, restaurants and beaches.
Thank you so much. We will definitely return.
A fabulous rental condo. Great view of the 2nd fairway with afternoon sun coming in on the lanai. Furnished very nicely with a large master bedroom and nice size bath and closet. Guest room has two twin beds and is a nice size. The sitting room is comfortable with great sunshine in the afternoon. The hospitality from the owner's could not have been better. They kept in contact with me via email during my stay to make sure everything was going okay. Thanks for making my stay such a wonderful experience.
We stayed in this condo for our month long trip to the Gulf Coast and it was beautifully presented and was so well equipped. A great deal of care and attention has been lavished on this unit and it was ideal for our stay.
It has a lovely outlook from the lanai over the golf course and this is a great place to while away an hour or two soaking up the sun and the terrific views with a glass of wine.
The condo was convenient for shops, restaurants and the gulf costs beaches which were not far away. We especially enjoyed our trip to Anna Marie Island and also to the glorious beaches at Siesta and Lido keys.
We dined several times at the Tara Golf & Country Club which offers the most amazing Sunday Brunch. They provided an excellent choice of hot and cold food and all at a very reasonable price.
The owners were ever so accommodating when we booked the condo and they kindly recommended several local waterside restaurants which were simply stunning. We enjoyed our stay so much that upon returning home, we immediately re-booked for 2017.
A really beautiful condo with great thought to everything being provided that we might need. Ideally located for Sarasota and gorgeous beaches. We will definitely return.
Linda and Steve Dale.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.