What we love about this house:
* It's private...you don't have neighbors watching your every move.
* The home features CENTRAL AIR.
* The outdoor space is OUTSTANDING.
* The indoor space is OUTSTANDING TOO. 3 bedrooms with 7 beds and 1 cot.
* It's close to everything you would want on a Cape Cod vacation. Beaches, Restaurants, etc.
* The outdoor shower is an after beach sanctuary..
* The Fire Table is a huge hit.
* It's clean, comfortable and is not furnished like your typical rental.
* Your dog is welcome to join you!!
* All linens provided including beach towels.
* Central Air
* Home has a sleeping capacity of 7 heads in beds! 3 bedrooms. Plus a cot and (2) inflatable
* 2 full baths plus the outdoor shower.
* Gas Grill
* 4-5 minutes drive to the best beach in the area. South Cape Beach!
* Walking distance to Mashpee Commons! Shopping, Movies, etc.
* Walking distance to Mashpee River and walking trails!
* Family friendly! We provide a playpen and high chair for your little ones!
* Beach chairs and umbrella provided.
It's a day at the Beach....
The morning sun kisses your cheek. The soft breezes gently urge you to hit the beach or start your vacation day.
Search no more. This home offers accommodations, with stunning outdoor spaces, privacy (Your neighbor isn't watching you relax on our deck) and access to local amenities that are simply unmatched at such an affordable price.
Welcome to Sandalwood! A community of New Seabury that features larger lots and more privacy and walking distance to the Mashpee Commons and the trails of the Mashpee River!
Let us give you a walking tour. A stone driveway with cobble stone edging, guides you to the home. Hydrangeas and Cape Cod grasses greet you as you make your entrance. Notice that you can park multiple cars in the driveway. A brick walkway leads you to the home.
The home has 2 levels. On the first level you will see a fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops with recessed lighting and a eat-in island. Also a large living room with a 50" flat screen TV, a shiplap cathedral ceiling and large paddle fan. A stunning gas see thru fireplace offers splendid ambiance in both the kitchen and the living room! It's awesome! A quick flick of the switch has you enjoying a nice fire no matter what season!
Two sliding glass doors bring you to a beautiful two level deck. The deck is ideal for sun bathing, reading or just enjoying an after beach cocktail. There is plenty of deck seating as well as built in benches. A gas grill is also provided. Additionally, on those chilly nights, lounge by our large fire table. The table throws off significant heat and has 4 comfortable chairs.
Off the side of the home you will find a pathway that leads you to the beautiful outside shower with a changing area. It is a virtual sanctuary! The shower head features a wonderful handheld shower head to get all the beach sand off!
Finally, on the first level you will find a full bath and a bedroom that features 2 twin beds. This bedroom, decked in nautical theme, also has a TV.
So to review here is what we have for sleeping accommodations:
(1) Queen in master
(2 Twins in guest (downstairs)
(3) Twins in third bedroom upstairs (1 is a trundle)
(1) Portable cot (Twin)
(2) Twin Serta Air Mattress
Heading upstairs you will find the second full bath the master bedroom and the third bedroom with 2 twin beds and a trundle. Nice wall mounted TV for ease of viewing.
Finally the Master Bedroom has a queen size bed as well as a walk-in closet. We have provided a TV in the Master as well. That's 4 TV's in total.
The home is equipped with Central Air Conditioning which for many is a must. We didn't think we would use it, but now we know differently.
One of the best beaches on Cape Cod is South Cape Beach. This is a short 5 minute drive away and offers grills, restrooms and is a pay per day parking. See the link provided below.
The world renown Mashpee Commons offering restaurants, shops, cinema and free concerts is less than a mile away. (Link Provided.)
No stay at our property is complete without a stop or two at the Popponesset Marketplace. This quaint shop/entertainment area is home the of Raw Bar often voted the BEST Lobster roll in all of New England.
A short stroll brings you to the Mashpee River Woodlands. This is an awesome trail system that offers striking views of the Mashpee River. (Link provided.)
We hope that you consider our home for your vacation. You won't be disappointed. Just take a good look at the recent reviews!
We have provided some key links below. You need to cut and paste to your browser.
Raw Bar: http://www.therawbar.com/
Mashpee River Trails: http://www.thetrustees.org/places-to-visit/cape-cod-islands/mashpee-river.html