|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
The villa is situated within BellaVida Resort, Kissimmee, one of the newest Resorts and most sought after locations for people wanting to rent a villa. For those visiting Disney it is just 5 miles away--approximately 10 minutes drive. All the other major theme parks are also very close by . For convenience and very cheap shopping there is a 24/7 Wal -mart within walking distance. Additionally the Villa is just quarter of a mile from the 192, where you will find many restaurants, take aways and shops. The Villa itself has one of the premier locations within BellaVida , with the sun facing pool overlooking the Lake and its wildlife.
If you enjoy the very best in life then this villa is for you. You can relax in luxury in this 5 Star newly furnished home. No expense has been spared in equipping this villa with all the very best furnishings and amenities. You will enjoy an internet enabled 55' LED television, a PS3 Playstation, free cable TV, wireless internet with Netflix movies. The house telephone offers free local calls.
Our games room has Air-hockey, darts and pool.
The house is fully air conditioned for your comfort. The fully fitted kitchen has a fridge freezer & ice dispenser, dishwasher, waste disposal and full laundry facilities. The dining area has a view over the rear lake and conservation area. The large dining table has seating for 8 guests and there is also a breakfast bar with bar stools.
Each of the bedrooms has LED TVs and ensuite bathroom.The 4 bathrooms all have fluffy towels and accessories. There are plenty of spare towels and an extra set of bedding for each room. Pool towels are provided for sunbathing/swimming.
The fabulous master bedroom is furnished with designer furniture and has a king sized bed with high quality pocket sprung /memory foam mattress. The en suite bathroom has a large walk in shower and twin sinks. There is also a walk in closet with floor safe.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed with memory foam mattress. The en suite also has a walk in shower.
Bedroom three has twin beds, with access to a shared bathroom.
Bedroom 4 has two single bunk beds with high quality mattresses. These bedrooms share a bathroom which has both a shower and a bath.
The south-west facing, large rear pool deck has screening and overlooks a beautiful lake where you can watch a magnificent sunset every evening.
Patio furniture including rocking chairs, tables and lots of comfortable sun chairs and loungers. The lanai has an outside fan for those really hot days, and outside light for the evenings.
A Weber BBQ Gas-grill is provided for our guests.
The large, illuminated swimming pool has walk-in steps, is heated and there are lots of toys and swimming mats for fun and relaxing.
The house is excellent, clean, comfortable and has all we need. Good location and a club to use. Ideal for families or group of friends. Two things gone wrong, first, if you want to buy things from websites first contact the owner to confirm if it is possible and the other thing that got wrong was that at least two houses on the condo were robbed. Security is the worst thing of the condo.
Nice house for the price could u could tell well Used but suited are stay Very Nicely
After traveling by car 1,000 miles we were looking forward to our vacation. However, a number of service failures occurred before and during our stay which were most disappointing.
1) We showed up at check in time and the house will still in the process of being cleaned. It seems the last occupant didn't leave until about 1 PM and the cleaning staff did not have enough time to finish before we arrived.
2) We came back at 5:00 PM (hour after check in) only to find that we were given the wrong key code for the house. We were locked out! When we contacted the BVR Management Company emergency number (as provided in our paperwork from HomeAway) they informed us that they no longer managed the property and did not have any information as to who did. Neither could they provide any contact information for the owner.
3) We returned to the property about 7, after getting something to eat. While I continued to try to get the front door unlocked, my wife found the back door open and that is how we were able to get in to our rented property. Inside the house was information on the new property manager. We called them and were finally able to get the right door code.
4) The resort is supposed to pick up trash on a daily basis, but they did not pick it up on 2 of the days while we were there (the raccoons had a midnight snack on the porch).
5) I decided to take the trash to the dumpster on the 2nd day they missed. The dumpster had so much refuse piled around it, I had to throw the bags from about 6' into the bin. Very unsightly.
6) I also went to fish at the south end (downstream) of the lake and there was garbage all along the shore and in the water. Obviously it had not been cleaned for a while. I ended up not fishing.
7) The master bedroom has a king sized bed. The bed has been braced in the middle for support. Unfortunately, whoever did the bracing measured once as the bed slopes downward on both sides. There is a disconcerting and uncomfortable 1" grade from the middle of the bed.
8) The sliding glass door blinds fall apart if you look at them the wrong way. The slats fall out of their holding mechanism with the slightest movement.
9) Caulking is missing from behind the kitchen sink. It appears to be constantly damp which causes damage to the counter and is an ideal breeding place for insects (though we did not see any).
In fairness, the owner did call us an apologized for our trouble getting into the house. The house has a nice layout.
Large family gathering and we rented 3 Villas on Bella Vida Resort, all through Johanna and Stephen. Their customer service is exceptional, very quickly answering our several questions. They made it very easy for us to book the 3 villas.
This one is a large 4 Bed villa. Everything was provided for us, linens, towels, gas BBQ, and the villa is very well furnished, very clean. Fantastic games room that the kids just loved.
Pool area is very relaxing with nice view. Had had a BBQ here most nights.
Bella Vida Resort is a very safe place to stay with welcoming 24/7 security at the gated entrance. The Resort is beautifully maintained. We would not hesitate to stay here again, and Johanna and Stephen would be our first choice for a villa rental.
Very nice house with lots of plus's. Nice patio and pool, very good square footage for the rooms, each coming with a separate bath room.Main floor has a nice flow with kitchen dining and living. To summarize, it was beyond our exoectations and no doubt that if we go back to this area, we would definitly like to rent the same one.
Firstly the Bella Vida Resort is very impressive Resort.
Gated, ideal location just 15 mins from Disney.
We loved the state of the art gym, so nice to exercise in a big gym with air con and loads of exercise machines. We also went to the very impressive Clubhouse a couple f times for a chill and to read a book, however you end up meeting people that then become your friends and you get invited to a BBQ.
The Villa was immaculate, very spacious and well laid out.
We were 2 families and total 8 of us. With 4 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms there was never any bathroom queues.
Kitchen was great with every gadget needed. It was also so nice to have the laundry room with washer and dryer.
Outside there is an amazing pool and pool deck with conservation view. And we loved the covered patio dining area, even when it rained we could chill out outside and eat and listen to the wildlife.
Amazing holiday and we hope very much to return real soon.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 15 2017 - Jan 4 2018
7 night minimum stay
Jul 13 2018 - Aug 31 2018
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Pool heat, if required , is available at $15 per night. This will be invoiced separately.