Available for prime season. Bring your swimsuits & social attire; move right in!
Waterfront Views! Close to Lake Sumter Market Square
1-1/4 hr. to Orlando
Available for the BEST months in The Villages:
November and December 2016 **AND** January 2017
February, and March 2017 are already booked.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
● This is the owner’s primary residence, impeccably presented, but with limited-time availability for vacation use!
● In a perfect location near Lake Sumter Town Square
● Within unique private residential village with its own community pools
● Unobstructed views of a serene lake, visited by ducks and migratory birds, and inhabited by turtles and fish
● Private and fully-screened lanai for waterfront dining
● Luxuriously appointed kitchen, with gas stove, self-cleaning oven, large microwave, quality utensils, dishes and cookware
● Interior designed with comfortable furnishings and tasteful decor
● Open floor plan for casual living
● 3 bedrooms with master suite plus 2 private bedrooms (sleeps 6).
● Two sets of sheets are provided for the King-size Sleep–Number Bed in master bedroom and King- and Queen-size beds in the other two rooms.
● Large Master Suite, complemented by En-suite shower, bathroom & walk-in closet
● Large screened lanai for breakfast or drinks while enjoying lake views and the Florida weather
● Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
● Luxurious towels & bed linens
● TWO 42” HDTV’s (living room and den)
● Cable TV (150 channels)
● High speed internet service and Wi-Fi throughout
● Fully equipped kitchen complete with
● ● Modern microwave
● ● Gas range
● ● Large 2-door refrigerator
● ● Dishwasher
● ● Reverse Osmosis water system supplies refrigerator, ice maker and instant hot water tap with unlimited pure hot and cold drinking water and ice
● ● Weber gas BBQ
● ● Dining table seats up to twelve
● ● 2-car garage
● ● Man’s and woman’s bicycles included
● ● Air Conditioning
● ● Clothes washer and dryer (both are inside the air conditioned and heated area)
This home is made for fun! Just bring your suitcase and we'll provide the 'key' for enjoying the Villages lifestyle.
This comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, sleeps 6, with an open kitchen and dining area, an enclosed lanai and covered front porch for your enjoyment. Choose new memory foam twins or Sleep–Number King-size bed. This home is completely furnished with landscaped gardens and excellent privacy. It provides a luxurious vacation residence for the discerning traveler.
The home comes with everything you need for a fun stay in sunny Florida. . .except for your personal clothes and food.
THIS PROPERTY WILL APPEAL TO:
Professional and retired persons looking to get away from the cold and those who value their privacy amongst sophisticated surrounds and furnishings.
Fishermen, golfers, active walkers, joggers and horse shoe- or pickleball-players. Radio control-enthusiasts, bridge-players, Optimists, Rotarians, Elks and veterans. Well, you get the idea!
Caution: The state of Florida has determined that The Villages Lifestyle may be habit-forming!!
The Medical center is just down the road also.
Local assistance is available - on call - to handle any issue.
November 2016 -- April 2017 RATES
● Multi-month renters preferred. ● Call to discuss.
November 2016: $2,800 or 2 weeks for $1,500
December 2016: $3,200 or 2 weeks for $1,900
January, 2017: $3,950
February, 2017 >>>>> RESERVED <<<<<
March, 2017 >>>>> RESERVED <<<<<
April, 2017 >>>>> RESERVED <<<<<
The term of each rental begins at 3pm on the first day of the period and ends at noon on the last day of the agreed period.
RATES QUOTED INCLUDE:
Cable TV (CenturyLink with 150 channels)
High speed internet (Wi-Fi)
Pest & lawn service
Utility charges (electric) credit of $150 per month stay; costs over $150 are paid by the tenant
Towels & bed linens
A welcome basket including fresh ground coffee and a bottle of wine
Small appliances in the kitchen include coffee maker, toaster oven, microwave, electric can opener and blender/food processor.
Additional small appliances: Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board, Vacuum cleaner.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55 yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
All landscaping is done by professional service and is owner paid. All utilities and The Villages activity fees paid.
A charge of $50 per ID card will be charged by The Villages to transfer the card into your name.
These ID cards for use during your stay, include the use of pools & recreation areas, as well as golfing (NO greens fees) on all Executive Courses within The Villages.
For more information and additional pictures please visit The Villages.com.
You will receive a Welcome letter before you arrive. Please read it and ask any questions before you arrive.
About the Owner
Experienced residential property manager just helping out a friend on this vacation rental. My wife and I are here to assist with anything that comes up in connection with your stay at this Villages vacation rental home.
From the Owner
“Good friends of ours asked us to assist with this home. They have made this their primary residence and it shows in every loving detail.”
Activity and Interests
Close to the SeaBreeze Recreation center. Surrounded by free executive golf courses.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
14 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Jan 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
We get LOTS of inquiries, but only take the property 'off the market' for any particular rental period only after we have received application and reservation deposit and approved same.
All rental payments must be received 60 days in advance, unless other arrangements are made and agreed to by landlord
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The Villages Lifestyle is SO complete! Whether it's your turn to host the neighborhood pancake breakfast on your driveway, or your turn to tee off, you'll find more ways to fill your days than you'll ever be able to fit in! Bring your hobby, bring your dancin' shoes, bring the kids down for a weeks-long visit. (I'm probably preaching to the choir here, if you already are familiar with the Villages.)”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community ...
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- 1572 sq. ft.
- Master Bath - toilet, shower
- Guest Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 king, SleepNumber Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Two Twins can be kept together for an additional King bed.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, The office has a VERY comfortable sleeper sofa/Air Mattress
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Sleep Number bed, large walk-in closet, 3/4 bath with large linens closet. Excellent large roll-top desk in the office (doubles as 3rd bedroom)
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- 75 minutes away from Orlando and Disney and Sea World! Your grandkids won't want to leave after they come to visit!