House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Luxury mountain home on Tahoe's West Shore with high-end details and all necessary amenities provided throughout. This home is perfect for families who want to enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle in comfort. Located at the end of a quiet street bordering Sugar Pine State Park with easy access to trails in the winter and summer.
Relax in the bright and airy great room on comfortable overstuffed leather sofas and chairs in front of the beautiful stone fireplace while taking in a movie. Enjoy a meal in the large dining area that comfortably seats 8 adults. The well-equipped gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with 4 counter stools on the center island. The generous upper deck off the great room has seating for 8, a barbeque grill and access to the backyard below.
Unwind in the large upstairs master suite with its own private deck and 32” TV. The master bath is equipped with a spa tub, large glass shower and double sinks. The half bathroom and bonus den that is used as a bedroom is also on the upper floor. Downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms, a full bathroom, laundry area, family room with entertainment center, foosball table, wet bar and deck with access to the large fenced backyard.
In the winter take advantage easy access to nordic, alpine and back country skiing. For summertime fun enjoy lake access at the homeowner’s beach, pier and park with possible buoy use less than a mile from the house. With minutes of hiking, biking, skiing, boating and all that Tahoe's 'best shore' has to offer.
Keywords: Lake, Tahoe, Tahoma, West Shore, North Shore, Homewood, Meeks Bay, Rubicon,Home, Cabin, Getaway, Retreat, Vacation, Luxury, Squaw Valley, Alpine, Ski, Beach, Boat, Pier, Buoy,
Luxury Tahoma House
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Luxury Tahoma House
This house was the best vacation rental we have had at Tahoe and we rent twice a year. The kitchen, open room was spacious and really set the tone for the house. The teen boys loved to hang downstairs with the tv, Foosball and separate entrance to the back yard with fire pit. The master was huge and the bathroom was extravagant. There is not a hot tub but the jetted tub in the master is really nice. The cabin is near running, mountain bike trails which is a bonus. It is not too close to the beach but Tahoe really is about getting in your car first to do your activity. The beaches nearby are our favorites: Meeks, Sugar Pine, Chambers and Bliss. The nearby hikes are all amazing too. Water skiing, wake boarding, tubing is very close at a few options. The owner was quick to respond and checked in with me after we arrived. Highly recommend this place.
Sugar Pine Lodge
The house was the best vacation rental that we have had and we've had MANY. It is very clean and nicely furnished. The kitchen is beautiful and well stocked with just about everything you need. The owner was very helpful and responded promptly when contacted. Skiing in Homewood was fun and very enjoyable. The slopes have beautiful lake view and it's not as crowded as other better known resorts.
Our family of 9 had a Wonderful 4 night stay at the cabin. 6 adults and 4 pre-teen children all
enjoyed the large space and luxury surroundings of this beautiful home. The location was ideal
for going to the beach, hiking, rafting and just enjoying the beauty of the area. The home was
furnished with everything anyone could ask for.......lovely bedrooms, beautiful baths with large
fluffy towels, dream kitchen, game room and large deck with grill. The owner was so helpful with
any questions that we had. All in all........a perfect vacation spot.
Fabulous home right near Lake Tahoe and Skiing!
We just returned from a week long stay in this beautiful home. The pictures don't do it justice! There are 4 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. Our family of 5 stayed downstairs where there is a queen bedroom and a bedroom with 2 bunkbeds, as well as a family room/game room & bathroom. Grandparents stayed upstairs in the master suite. The house had everything we needed - a gas grill, fully loaded kitchen, comfy beds, nice bathrooms with plush throw rugs and fluffy towels, HD Tv's, We brought our Apple TV box and were able to watch movies on Netflix. There was a nice selection of DVD's in the house as well. The house really does sleep 10 and would be perfect for 2 families.
We bought a 4 day ski pass to Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and rented our equipment from Mountain Sports in Homewood. They had excellent customer service! The ski resorts were just northwest of Tahoe City, about 30 minutes from the house. There are good restaurants all over the area, and the owner was so helpful with recommendations. We bought all our groceries at the Safeway in Tahoe City, although there is a small market/deli right by the house as well.
All in all a wonderful vacation and great lodging - the scenery is stunning! We certainly hope we can come out here again in the future!
Made for a great Christmas in Tahoe
We rented this house over Christmas, and it made for a wonderful white Christmas with our family. The house is listed as 3 bedrooms and a den ... but really you should think of it as a large 4 bedroom. We had a big group (baby, 11, and 14), my brother and his friend (mid 20s) my parents (early 60s) and my husband and I. With a full house we didn't feel cramped at all. The rooms are all very good sized, and the master is huge. We especially enjoyed the kitchen, which had everything a cook could ask for from a rental. The house was spotless and well maintained, if I were to guess, it was probably built in the last 3 years. We were lucky and the snow was great all week, we had fresh powder everyday at Homewood (just a few miles away). We will rent this place again!
Activity and Interests
Access to private homeowner's association beach, pier & possible buoy use. Short walk to Sugar Pine State Park for hiking, mountain biking & Nordic ski trails.
- From $285/nt
- US Dollars
- Fall (Sep 15 - Dec 15) $285/night (2 night minimum) $1700/week
- Winter (Dec 15 - Apr 15) $350/night (2 night minimum) $2100/week
- Spring (Apr 15 - Jun 15) $285/night (2 night minimum) $1700/week
- Summer (Jun 15 - Sep 15) $400/night (3 night minimum) $2400/week
- Holidays (MLK, Pres, Memorial, July 4, Labor) $375/night (3 night minimum)
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year $450/night (4 night minimum) $3000/week
- Cleaning Fee: $200; Tax: 10%; Rental Insurance or Refundable Security Deposit $500
- *Please note additional cleaning fee, PDP rental insurance & occupancy tax apply.*
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Mobile Phone ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- jetted tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- rock climbing
- water skiing
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Master (upper level) - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Large master bathroom with double sinks & granite counter.
- Bathroom 2 - Half Bath (upper level) - toilet, Located next to den with granite counter, sink & closet.
- Bathroom 3 - Full Size (lower Level) - toilet, combination tub/shower, Located downstairs with double sinks & granite counter.
- The house features 2 large full-sized bathrooms and 1 good sized half-bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - Master (upper level) - 1 king, Large master closet and private deck.
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Guest (lower level) - 1 queen, Good size bedroom with queen bed, closet & dresser.
- Bedroom 3 - Kids bunk room (lower level) - 4 bunk bed, 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds & large closet.
- Bedroom 4 - Den / Bonus Room (upper level) - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed, 1 set of twin over double bunk beds & no closet.
- King size beds (1) Upstairs Master Bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Downstairs Bedroom, Double Beds (1) Upstairs Bonus Den/Bedroom: Twin-over-Double Bunk Bed, Bunk Beds (2) Downstairs Bedroom: Two sets of Twin Bunk Beds
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Winter snow removal service for driveway provided Hair Dryers (3); Iron (1); Ironing Board (2); IPOD / IPHONE4 / IPAD Docking Station (1); IPOD / IPHONE4 Dock (1) ***Note: Iphone5 / iPad Mini adapter NOT provided***