4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 12
Your Reservation includes $250 of Beach Gear, your choice, delivered to your door on the day you arrive!!
If you love watching sunrises, sunsets and the beach, this is the home for you. OCEAN SONG is a wonderful beach front home with huge open decks overlooking the beach and Gulf of Mexico for spectacular sunsets. On the east side, there is a deck overlooking St Joseph Bay for gorgeous sunrises. The large sundeck is "on the beach" with gates to keep your furry family members from heading to the beach on their own. This is a low density area with no homes behind.
Ocean Song is located on one of the prettiest area of beach on pet friendly north Cape San Blas. This beautifully remodeled home includes an updated kitchen and bathrooms, and fabulous decks. It has all new electronics (LCD/LED HDTVs and DVD players), great furnishings, beds, linens and decor items.
With 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, plus a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, this home sleeps 12.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Covered parking for 4 vehicles
• 4-Burner gas grill
• Private hot/cold shower with foot/dog wash
• Steps to private boardwalk
• Covered Bay view porch
• King bedroom with en suite bathroom and fantastic Bay views
• Full laundry facilities/li>
• 2nd bedroom has Twin over Double bed with Twin trundle
• Full bath accessed from the hall
• Living room with large-screen TV
• Dining room with seating for 8, 2 at peninsula and 2 at counter
• Three sliding doors in this great room provide magnificent views of the Gulf
• Dream kitchen with granite counters, and stainless appliances
• Pantry closet
• 2nd ice maker
• Granite shelf in front of the side living window, provides a great "work" surface or room for extra dining
• Computer and printer available for your use
• Multi-level deck with wide stairs
• Wire railings help to maximize the view - and it is a great view
• Private boardwalk to the beach
• Beachfront King bedroom with beautiful en suite bathroom
• Private Gulf-front balcony
• 2nd bedroom is King room with en suite bathroom and great views of the Bay
Sit on the eastern deck with your morning coffee watching the sunrise over beautiful St. Joseph Bay. Later, enjoy outdoor meals, quick access to the beach and watch dolphins swim by. Later still, enjoy cocktails or dinner while watching a spectacular sunset dripping into the Gulf of Mexico. If this is your dream vacation, you have found your vacation home in Ocean Song.
Pets are allowed for additional fee. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was very happy with the location. The vacation rental was spotless. The property manager was very helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. Loved the layout of the home and the views of the ocean and bayside. Doesn't get any better than the view of the ocean from this home. Close to stores. Furnishings were nice and a well-stocked kitchen. Top notch in my opinion. The only thing lacking in this home is access to carport from inside of home without taking outside stairs.
5 based on 16 traveler reviews
We us an amazing time. The house is beautiful and perfect. The beach view from the kitchen/living areas are breathtaking. This is the second year we have stayed at Ocean Song. The service from sunset reflections is surpurb.
Ocean Song February stay
Loved the house and the location. Can't wait till next year!
Perfect get away
Ocean Song was perfect. Very clean ,furnished great, beds were wonderful. The kitchen was fully equipped for cooking some great meals. The view of the ocean was beautiful . The sunsets were breath taking. My son and I took many pictures of each sunset. My family and I will be guest at Ocean Song again soon. I give Ocean Song 5 Stars..
We found everything we were looking for in this home. The beautiful beaches the perfect house..everything. The dogs loved it. Being so close and our private access to the beach was great.
Perfect Beach House for our Family
We have been coming to the Cape for 10+ years and have finally found a place that we want to call ours for at least one week every year. These homeowners have anticipated every guests need. The kitchen is stocked with everything you can imagine. Our pups loved the huge deck and the short walk to the beach was a breeze. We cannot wait until next year!
We had a great week at Ocean Song. This was our sixth year to rent from Sunset Reflections and as usual everything was perfect. The location was wonderful and we especially love bringing our dog. Looking forward to next time!
Activity and Interests
Enjoy the scenery on Loggerhead Run Bike Path on Cape San Blas that runs the length of the Cape from St Joseph Peninsula State Park to Salinas Park. Great for walking, jogging or biking. Several bike rental locations on the Cape.
Scalloping is popular in St. Joseph Bay during the summer.
- Rates are subject to change based on increased occupancy and demand. Book today to lock in your quoted rate! The rental rates include cleaning and linens and $50 accidental damage protection waiver in lieu of $1,500 accidental security deposit. Sales tax of 12% will be added. Additional $100 non-refundable pet fee, if you are bringing a dog. We also offer travel insurance at an additional cost of 6.5% of the total rent. Bookings more than 90 days out require only $500 deposit. Pool heat is available at an additional cost. Rates are subject to change. Please call or email for real time rate quotes and current specials
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- 3 King beds, 2 Twin beds, 1 Sofa Bed bed, 1 Full bed
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Catering available
- fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, very large beachfront deck, gas grill, full sized washer and dryer, WIFI, unlimited long distance to US and Canada, safe, desk, computer and printer, blue ray DVD player, large flat screen TV's in all bedrooms.