Fully Self Contained 1 Brm Apartment, Suitable For Up To 2 Adults And 2 Kids
our "TROPICAL OASIS" apartments
Within this stylish complex of 18 we have 6 Apartments available, All our apartments are around a central tropical atrium garden, with a landscaped pool area at the back. This complex is renowned for being very quiet and peaceful, yet only a 300m walk to the city centre, a 300m walk to the main shopping centre and just 500 m to the esplanade.
Being so well located means everything in Cairns city is an easy walk, restaurants, cinemas, civic centre, China Town, harbour, nightclubs, bars, casino, night markets and the list goes on.
This complex features the best pool area among our apartments and possibly one of the best in Cairns city.
Whether your a single traveller, a couple group of 3 adults or a family with 2 small kids, we can accommodate you.
For longer stays we offer discounted rates as well as seasonal specials, please feel free to contact us.
* Fully equipped kitchen with complete dishes, cutlery pots and pans
* Microwave Oven
* Electric Cooktop, Toaster and kettle
* tastefully furnished throughout apartment
* CD Player, television with complimentary pay TV
* Large Bathroom with bath, shower hair dryer and large mirror
* Full Laundry with, Washing machine, clothes drier and ironing facilities
* Private Balcony of Lounge room
* Wifi available through reception at cost
* Individual air conditioning
* Free secure undercover parking
* Queen Bed in Bedroom
* Sofa / lounge folds out to form double bed, suitable for 1 adult or 2 children
ON THE PREMISES
* heated pool (during winter) amongst landscaped gardens
* External Gas BBQ Area, Gazebo, chairs and tables
* Convenient Tour Desk
* Pick up spot for out of town tours
About the Owner
Located in Perth Australia I originally started my career as a Home Builder. We slowly moved over to the tourism industry offering rooms, then Bed & Breakfast and also apartments in the Perth City region.
Our first apartment in Cairns was actually purchased as a holiday home after we fell in love with the area during our Holiday. As this apartment also proved itself very popular in holiday renting we purchased more apartments with the eventual aim of moving from Perth to Cairns.
Our Family ourselves also like to travel a lot, and some of the activities we engage in are scuba diving, trekking and mountain climbing where possible as well as water sports as we are a family actively into swimming for fitness.
From the Owner
“When we first saw this property, we were immediately impressed by the street appeal and convenient central location. Upon entering, it got better, nice tropical garden atrium and what is possibly one of the best pool areas in Cairns City. Another big positive was there were 4 for sale in the complex, allowing for our extended family to buy into this complex allowing for our big family, family Holidays. in the end, what initially started for us as a Love affair for Cairns became a small family run business.”
Activity and Interests
Cairns City is the Gateway and main city in the Australian Tropics and the Great Barrier Reef, besides its natural features, Cairns is packed full of tourist attractions featuring not only restaurants and Bars, The Reef Casino and an international Harbour, but also adventure activities such as Bunggee jumping, white water rafting, Parachuting, quad bike rides and many other adrenalin pumping and heart pounding activities. Put simply, Cairns is the Entertainment centre of Australia and this Apartment just happens to be right in the middle of it all !!!!!!
Cairns is a the main Hospital centre for the District which is known as Far North Queensland. Hence there is lots of Hospital and Medical Facilities, but it is also a centre for Medical Holidays and is abundant with Plastic surgeons and beauty enhancement specialists.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“One of the things what make this apartment unique is that it is quiet, yet so centrally located, once you enter the complex, your seemingly a world away from the reality of the busy restaurant district. A perfect retreat to relax after a busy day of Cairns Adventure !!”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- live theater
- rain forests
- recreation center
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- 45 m²
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, nice big bathroom
- Nice big bathroom with shower over bathtub, and full Laundry Facilities including washing machine and clothes dryer as per photos.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Large main bedroom with Queen size bed and built in cupboard, also with direct access to bathroom.
- Balcony ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals