Welcome to our home, Smokey's Cove on Hamlin Creek at Lake Gaston! This beautiful lake house is ideally located in a quiet cove with instant access to the main lake. It is a spacious three bedroom three bathroom house that sleeps 8, comes with a fully stocked clean kitchen and boasts floor to ceiling windows in several areas. Spend a wonderful sunny afternoon relaxing on the screened in porch with rocker seating for four or enjoying a nice meal at the table with seating for four. Available off of the dining area find a fenced in courtyard. There is a private boat house with two boat lifts and two jet ski lifts. The boat house has a flat screen cable television, bar, and refrigerator/freezer.
About the Owner
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $995 - $1150
These weekly rates are based on your 7 night stay from check-in Sunday afternoon at 4pm until check-out Sunday morning at 10am. The amount to stay for that week depends on the season and can be seen below. A $500 security deposit is required to reserve the lake house. The $500 deposit will be fully refunded after checkout upon inspection.
Rental Rates for off season September 7- May 23: $995/week (plus 12% local taxes and cleaning fee)
Rental Rates during season May 24- September 6: $1150/week (plus 12% local taxes and cleaning fee)
The security deposit is due in the form of a check in order to reserve the unit. The balance in full is due before the reservation date. Please call to request amount for reservation. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Lake View
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, This is a small bathroom located within the twin bed room
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, This bathroom is located in the master bedroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, This is the bathroom located at the end of the hallway.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Two closets, courtyard view window
- Master - 1 queen, Walk-in closet, double sink bathroom w/shower, water view
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Mirror and sink, bathroom with shower, courtyard view window
- There is additional sleeping for two on the twin bunk beds off of the laundry room. This area has a closet and dresser and access to the courtyard area. There is ample closet space in the hallway. Master and queen rooms come with dressers.
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our boat house is available for you use but at your own risk. No boat over 3000 lbs. or 19' long should be in our boat house or on our boat lifts. Any damage to your boats or our boat house will be your responsibility. The depth of water at the boat house is approximately 10'.