2bd 1 ba, outdoor pool view, 28th street, walk to beach.
About Jeff Smith
My wife and I have owned a vacation property in Ocean City for 15 years and have only used it for personal use. We have enjoyed every minute of it! We thought it was about time to share all of the joy we have had in Ocean City through the years with others.
Jeff Smith purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Jeff Smith chose Midtown Ocean City
Ocean City, Md is by far my favorite vacation spot and this area is the best because you can still have the busyness of the boardwalk and downtown night life but you are far enough away from the boardwalk for the peace and quiet. Ocean City has easy access to the bay and beach for boating and plenty of ways to fish.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Fairly nice apartment, pretty close to restaurants.
While I enjoyed my Ocean City vacation, I can't say I loved the apartment we rented.
Pros: - Jeff was fast to answer any of our questions we had prior to our stay.
- The apartment was within walking distance to restaurants.
- The kitchen was well stocked with anything you might need for a comfortable stay.
- The living room had an AC unit which made it the only comfortable area in the apartment.
- The apartment is not as close to the beach as I thought. I'm talking about a 15 minute walk, which wouldn't be too bad! But the actual boardwalk with all the shops and restaurants is another 15-20 min walk along the beach. We had to drive every day in order to be in an area where you could get a bite to eat and a drink. That's definitely not what I had in mind when I booked this.
- The living room/dining room area of the apartment was great, but the bedrooms were another story altogether! No AC unit or anything in the bedrooms! The blind was broken and couldn't be closed all the way, so in the afternoon the temperature in there was unbearable! Sleep at night??? Pfff!
- The only means to cool the bedroom was a fan that was broken!
- the bedroom furniture is severely outdated! The queen bed in one of the bedrooms must have been broken because it sagged terribly in the middle and made sleeping very uncomfortable! The squeaking and cracking of the frame with any movement would wake us up every time we moved an inch! The other mattresses seemed fine. The dressers were white and stained/old/dirty.
- The mattresses all had white fabric mattress protectors on them, but they were so stained, I was grossed out by my sheets coming in contact with them! A vinil mattress protector is the way to go!
I booked this apartment based on the other renters' reviews, and I can't honestly comprehend how they could say this apartment is luxurious!
Well worth the money
Great location not far from boardwalk and beach. Property was well maintained and inviting. Well worth the money
Condo was nice. Clean with nice decor. Good location off the main road a little.
Condo was open in the living room to kitchen, giving it a spacious feel. The decor was a nice beach feel, and updated. Owner communicated with me.
it was great ,clean & comfortable ,great location
Host was easy to deal with , quick to answer
The place was great and close to everything that we wanted to do.
Location was great, price was great, and the pool was a great way to finish off the evening.
Jolly Roger Amusement Park and Water Park, Boardwalk, Old Pro Golf all within walking distance.