Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 3, Sleeps 12
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Updated flooring throughout. Funky Art. NEW FLATSCREEN TVS throughout, 1/15!
5. Fabulous Master Suite with Balcony Access, Bath with jetted tub and Glassed in shower.
6. Located within gated neighborhood.
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. Destin Commons is less than a mile away with over 75 shops and restaurants!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1400 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Betting On The Sun is beautifully decorated, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and flatscreen TV's. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is a bedroom on the first floor with a queen bed and bunk beds. Also on the first floor is a pull out sofa in the living room. The second floor master has a king-sized bed and another second floor bedroom has a queen sized bed. There is an additional full sized bed in a bonus area on the second floor.
The house also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, and two parking spots in the driveway, as well as additional overflow parking.
This great house had all new flooring installed November 2013! New carpet/new tile!
Betting On The Sun is located in The Villages of Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin. The highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is amazing, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, spa and lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
You won't be disappointed with Betting On The Sun - this house is sure to please your whole group!
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the two short blocks to the beach, or hop on the free trolley. Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Very comfortable and Great location
About the Manager
4.1 based on 7 traveler reviews
Very comfortable and Great location
We searched for a place in Crystal Beach that would allow us to be close to the business we were attending but also give us the opportunity to feel like we were on vacation too. This home fit the bill perfectly. Lots of room and comfort for everyone. We would definitely recommend it to anyone....for pleasure or an alternative to business travel. Real Joy Vacations was the easiest company that we have dealt with on vacation properties........easy check in and easy check out. We will be back. Highly recommend this home!!
It was awesome! We took our 2 teen girls (13 &15) and their friends. Each set of us had their own living space, as well as bathroom. I go to be early, so I was able to head upstairs where the Master is tucked away, and sleep without hearing a peep. The Master is HUGE with a HUGE bathroom and a balcony. The other room/bathroom upstairs is across the hall. Our teen group who stays up latest were in the bunk bed bedroom with a Queen on the main floor. It was perfect! The house was immaculate and noticeably newly remodeled. The great thing about this place when traveling with older kids (12+) is that at night they can wander over to the fabulous lagoon pool located across from the house after a day at the beach. Its location is perfect. Close enough to the house (30 second walk), but not too close. The house is located within 2 mins of EVERYTHING. Publix and Walmart were so close I could go frequently, as needed to restock for my hungry teens. The walk to the beach is 15 mins bc closer beach access is labeled 'private beach'. We didn't mind the walk, but there is a trolley if one didn't want to walk it. TIP for public beach access entry location: Look for Camille's restaurant on the main drag.....that is a public beach access entryway. Bring extra 13-gallon garbage bags for kitchen, paper towels, laundry detergent and you may need to bring more toilet paper, although I didn't need to bring any of the extra I brought. We brought plasticware & paper plates, and bottled beverages to cut down on dish/utensil use. Quiet neighborhood. Pool closes at 10p. Garbage pickup daily.
My family and I stayed here and everything was so nice. It was easy and convenient check in and check out system. The house is located in a very nice rental community. Not to far from the beach about a 15 min walk but there is a free tram service provided the rental community. Kitchen was fully equipped with everything one would need. It was nine of us in our group and this place had more than enough room for everyone. We were very satisfied with this property.
Fun in the sun
The property is basic - nothing special. Poor cook wear and kitchen utensils and knives. Definitely not a short walk to the beach. Expensive for what it was. Pool area very nice however. Stars for it. Ease of check in and communication via cell phone with property managers excellent.
Great family vacation
The living area was spacious and comfortable. Our family was very pleased with the house and the pool and trolley to the beach were very convenient
We stayed in this house with one other family and loved it. We had a total of 9 people and all had space to move around. Everything was in working order in the house and clean. The trolley picked us up at our front door and dropped us back off there for the beach. The pool was great for the kids and adults! We spent a lot of time at the pool just hanging out. I would have liked a hose on the outside of the house to rinse off from the beach. There may have been one and I just didn't find it, not sure. Would definately rent this house again and recommend it. This area had a great family atmosphere for all ages.
- US Dollars
- Rates shown are base rates & do not include tax, processing fee and cleaning
- 4 night minimum, except 4th of July, we're looking for a weekly booking
- 30% down at time of booking, sorry, not refundable
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- we offer optional trip insurance for an add'l 7%
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- miniature golf
- wildlife viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 bunk bed, queen and a bunk bed in downstairs bedroom
- bonus sleeping area - 1 double
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Lagoon style pool with waterfalls, Tiki grilling area, flatscreen at pool