Looking for that authentic Adirondack feel and experience? You'll absolutely love our laid-back Adirondack cabin with a large, rambling floor plan.
**Take your first step to a FABulous stay at our home: Click "Ask Owner a Question," NOT "Request to Book." Thanks!**
Old-school Adirondack feeling with the comfort of new, modern conveniences. Perfect for providing lots of room and privacy for two families, or a big bunch of friends. Over 3,000 square feet of "ahhhhh."
NOTE: in summer season, this is a SUNDAY - SUNDAY rental.
Just up the lake shore road from the center of Bolton Landing on 3 private acres, with Indian Brook running nearby. This house is close to town, yet a little off the beaten path for privacy and serenity. Spend the day a million fun ways -- rafting, horseback riding, shopping, boating, hiking -- then come back, soak up some sun on a chaise lounge or play a raucous game of ping-pong or foosball in our rec room. Sizzle up a feast on the grill, or roast marshmallows at the fire pit.
Above all, relax, breathe, enjoy!
First floor: Bunk BR (twins); Full Bath, Rec Room with ping pong, foosball, and board games; TV Room with 125-channel cable, DVD and Roku; Sitting area; Laundry Room
Main floor: Main Living Room; Dining Area; Fully Equipped Kitchen; Half Bath; Wrap-around Deck; Music Room (with sleeper sofa); Studio Living Room with Smart TV with streaming services and 125-channel cable, DVD; "The Dorm" (two twins); Sleeping Loft (double)
Top floor: Vaulted-ceiling Master BR (queen); vaulted-ceiling Guest BR (double) with twin daybed; Full Bath.
AC units in top floor bedrooms (Master and Guest). Studio wing has skylights, ceiling fans, and cool-air convection from the lower floor.
Outside: Wrap-around deck with lots of seating (as well as gates to close off the two stairwells), new gas grill, stone fire pit
Some things to make your stay more enjoyable:
1. We supply daily cleaning products and paper goods. Please see Cleaning Policy and Linen Policy, below, for details.
2. Parking for Bolton Landing town beaches is just $5 a day.
3. We have a brochure basket for a sampling of the local sights, attractions, and activities.
4. Both the main living room and rec rooms have CD player / radio systems.
5. There is a spiral staircase in the main house, with access to the first, main, and top floors. People with small children will want to be aware of this -- we have two baby gates available for use.