Two level light house on the 3 acres of exotic fruit garden. It has 4 bedrooms (3 bathrooms), 4 living rooms, hot tub, laundry, two dining areas, new kitchen, two verandas. Contact us if you want to rent just one or up to 3 bedrooms for smaller groups (up to 6 people). Besides we suggesting discount VIP-tours, rental cars, helping for free to arrange your trips on own in most effective way. We can host up to 16 people for weddings, reunions, family events. Free breakfast (not when entire house is rented). Hot tub, laundry, Wi-Fi are included.
On the first floor we have wheel-chair accessed King Size Master Suite with private bathroom and living room, another, Japanese bedroom (Full size Murphy bed, shared bathroom, which is ideal if you come with children and want them to sleep apart of you, and big French living room with Home theater and wood stove. Shared spa is on the porch.
On the second floor we have Queen Size Master Suite with private bathroom and balcony, another Queen Size bedroom with bathroom just one step away from the room entrance, big living room with fireplace, Home Theater and keyboard and huge custom made sofa that can be arranged in a minute to two Full Size couches ot one double-Full size couch for your kids or adult guests. It is still plenty space to arrange additional air-beds for your guests for family events (If you rent entire house). In a case of renting rooms, each additional adult guest, sleeping in living room, is charged per night. If entire house is rented. additional guests not charged.
It is shared dining area (6-8 persons) and new kitchen on the second floor, as well as covered lanai (veranda) with another dining area for 6-8 people and big gas grill next to it. You also have access to the office to our computers with Wi-Fi high-speed internet if you don't have your own PC.
It is friendly German Shepherd dog on premises. If you not renting entire house, the owners still stay on premises and serve you the breakfast. There are few restaurants around, but, if you wish, professional cook will be happy to make you a dinner (wine included, European cousin) for additional charge of $50/couple/day.
Because our place is conveniently located between Hilo (almost all historical and natural points of interest) and Kona side (tourist events and beaches), your driving will be minimal. because house is placed over 700 meters above the ocean, we can promise you much less insects, cool nights then you would have on a coast, extremely quite environment and, as result, better sleep then anywhere else.
Owners are very friendly and helpful. Overall place is ideal for honeymoons and longer relaxant stays (with additional discount). If you are planing side-tours (deep sea fishing, hunting, helicopter and submarine tour, ATV and horse-riding tours, Manta Ray diving, etc.,) we will be happy to arrange it for you. For those who staying a week or more we provide free tour to Night Volcano. If you renting our car you are eligible for free transfer from Hilo airport and back.
Any questions are welcome
We are Russian couple, over 25 years in US and around three years at the Hawaii Island. I am retired microchip engineer, and Marina is professional cook and store manager. We have very playful and friendly German Shepherd dog, though she is restricted from being in a house.
We started our business little bit more than a year ago, providing complex tourist service - house/separate rooms renting, professional private tours around the island, rental cars.
Being very enthusiastic and extremely friendly to our guests we doing everything to make your stay in our place happy and unforgettable. If you budget doesn't allow you to take personal tours we are happy to provide you free advice in building your daily trips in a most effective - all our guests are very happy about it.
We speak English and Russian languages.
Owner/ Manager Leon Glasman purchased this house in 2012
Choosing our house you get nice combination of several features:
- You will stay in the forest, far from noise and light pollution to enjoy the stars, only 20 minutes from Volcano National Park and 35 minutes to beaches;
- our prices are still promotional and one of the lowest on the island keeping in mind luxury settings of the house;
- Our house has unique settings on the slope of active volcano Kelauea in a jungle, very secluded and quiet, surrounded by fruit trees garden. very light and spacious;
- we are living between Volcano National Park (8 miles) and Hilo (19 miles), closer to Hilo than to Kona (107 miles). The majority of interesting places are on the Hilo side, so, you save time and money on commuting.
- Much less insects and cool nights for sleeping;
- Personal cook available;
- Free travel planning for our quests to maximize their experience while minimize their driving;
- Free tips to see hidden "pearls" that are lesser know;
- Free guided Night Volcano tour when staying 7 days or more;
- Discount is offered to people who stay one week or longer.
- Affordable combination of Luxury stay and low price;
- Flexible to rent up to 4 bedrooms or entire house for any size of groups or big family event;
- Romantic place for weddings and reunions;
- Possibility of package discounts for lodging, rental cars, personal cooking, VIP-tours;
- Speak both English and Russian languages;
- Free travel planning;
- Free parking;
- Free Wi- Fi;
- Free laundry facility;
- Free transfer from Hilo airport and back when renting a car from us.
Leon and Marina, the hosts are more familiar with the bed and breakfast model, so when we booked the whole house (four bedrooms three baths) new opportunities were presented. We thought we were renting the whole house, and we were, but when we arrived our party only required three of the bedrooms. Since their wonderful German Shepherd had little puppies that needed tending, Leon asked if he could stay there too with his wife in the fourth bedroom. In return they offered to cook for us. We ended up cooking for ourselves because we wanted to, but Marina also made us special treats. Leon did the dishes from time to time and kept turning himself inside out to be helpful to us in every way! These are fantastic people. I laugh when I recall our visit to others, telling them, "We rented the house and the Russians!" It was a wonderful vacation with our grown children and their spouses. Leon and Marina made the whole trip fantastic. He built fires in the fireplace, they changed our towels and sheets, cleaned up after us, and took out the garbage, etc. I can't say enough about how kind they are. If you need the whole house, I'm sure you can get it. But, I advise you let them "baby" you a little. It's fun!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|registration fee||$15 + Tax|
|cleaning fee||$45 + Tax|
Price above is for entire house only. Contact us if you want to rent 1-3 bedrooms.