High SPD INTERNET 2 Bedrooms with Queen beds and Sofa sleeper , 2 Baths, Max(6)
Darius or Suzanne Randeria
- french, german, spanish
About Darius or Suzanne Randeria
Suzanne and I have been married for 15 years and live in Houston. I am a Doctor Of Pharmacy and my wife a retired nurse. We have 2 children and love to travel. We have been doing this for 11 years and have never had an issue with a customer. We are easy to work with and flexible.
Darius or Suzanne Randeria purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Darius or Suzanne Randeria chose Galveston
Galveston is fun at all times of the year. It is a short drive from Houston and this resort, The Dawn Condominiums, is the nicest on the strip. We did not have to buy there, but we ended up buying two properties because it truly feels like a luxury resort and not a 'Tired' old building. The grounds are plush with Tropical plants and the two pools are immaculately maintained. Even in Winter, if there is such a thing in Texas, the hot tub is kept at a high temperature, which we always enjoy after a day of fun. The Moody gardens and Schlitterbahn are in the same area and only minutes away. The restaurants in Galveston are also excellent and, if you are from out of the state, Houston is only 45 minutes away.
What makes this Condo unique
The sunsets are truly unrivaled and the view from this one is absolutely panoramic. You see nothing butbeach and wide open sea. There are sometimes dolphins near the shore and lots of pelicans and other birds. We like to walk along the seawall or hire a bicycle car and pedal. This condo also has gated parking but one nice feature of its location at the resort is that there is also a small car park on the actual seawall which can be used for an easy and quick in-out.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
very nice property. great management. the condo could have been a little cleaner inside. needs a goo
Exceeded expectations - excellent location, view was great.
Nice area, nice pool but the Property needs a good cleaning up.
1. Contacted caretaker of the condo - ceiling light fixture came loose from the ceiling, ants in the master bathroom and light bulbs burnt out in the laundry and master bathroom. And she wanted us to check out early! Orkin came three days later to spray, and replaced light bulbs. And condo on the third floor - with NO elevator - but they don't tell you that until you check in.
2. Property grounds - cigarette butts left all over, in the bushes around the pool - yes people can smoke around the pool even thought it is a common area, we left the pool area because we could not stand the second hand smoke. Cigarette butts in water bottles shoved between the railing. paper and trash in the bushes in the front parking lot area.
3. NO ELEVATORS - Owners did not give information, stating the condo unit is on the THIRD FLOOR! I'm amazed the ADA has not been called in for handicapped individuals. The grounds are not handicap accessible at all. This information should be stated in the overview of the property.
4. Pool wrist bands - had our wrist bands on, but those in the office have "friends" come in and hand out wrist by the sheet. We were allowed one for the week.
5. Golden algae the pools get from the gulf, forces the pools to shut down, for several days at a time.
6. Condo needs some dish wash clothes - they leave old used dried up sponges - that screams bacteria!
7. The upside, condo was clean except for few concerns in #1, beds very comfortable. Ocean View is wonderful. If you enjoy caring heavy bags of groceries - suitcases - up to the third floor this is the place to stay.
The AC was down and the bedrooms were the only places that it was cool. Other wise the rest of condo felt like a sauna the house keeper came out and she tried to fix it on day 2 but we still didnt have a full running AC it wasn't fixed the whole time we were there. The place was nice. I got the wrong condo information.
The house keep left a bunch of towels and sheets on the bed I guess I had to put them away myself.
There were alot of sugar ants all over the kitchen.. shame for such a great place.
The blinds didn't work and alot of lights were out in the condo. But besides all that it had a great view of the ocean and the pool was next to us.
Stay at the beach
Had a wonderful time staying at the condo, very nice and comfortable, had all the amenities just like home, would definitely recommend for a great family vacation.
Lovely condo and great beach views!