“Nantucket” style lakefront house/cottage
Check in time 4:00 PM...Check out time...11:00 AM
• 2 hours from Chicago, this cozy lakeside cottage has 40 feet of lake frontage
• 4 bedrooms, 2 baths
This property can accommodate up to 6 adults and 2 children.
• Walkout deck overlooks lake for panoramic view and fantastic sunsets
• Screened-in porch below deck
• Pristine sand bottom spring-fed lake on 64 acres
• Sandy beach is ideal for swimming, building sand castles
• Dock has bumpers and can accommodate boats up to 20'
• Lake is perfect for water sports such as tubing, skiing and knee-boarding
• Paddle boat available for a nice relaxing cruise on the lake
• Fish for bass, blue gill, perch, crappie (license required)
• Play bean bags using the provided boards and bags
• Enjoy a relaxing afternoon nap between two trees in the hammock
• Sit on the lakeside swing
• Beautiful golf courses nearby (Old Mill and Pine View are very nice and mature).
• Boats or Personal Water Craft
Please take into consideration the size of the lake when bringing a speedboat. Our lake accommodates small speed boats, fishing boats, pontoons and personal watercraft. Renter may only bring one motorized watercraft (boat or pwc) during their stay. The public boat launch is sand bottom, so a 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for boat launching. Renter is 100% responsible for launching and removing their boat.