5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathroom Home, ADA Friendly, Pets Okay, Luxurious Craftsmanship
The Haystack Lookout #207-
Relax in this 5,000 square foot, beautiful, custom-built home on 2 1/4 acres, with spectacular views of the ocean. The great room downstairs has a gourmet kitchen with Wolf, Sub Zero, and Bosch appliances—a cook’s dream-perfect for entertaining. In addition to the kitchen, there is a large comfortable sitting area, dining and breakfast areas to relax and watch the sunset. The indoor dining areas can comfortably seat 18 for dining. Every area is open to maximize views of the ocean on one side and the forest on the other.
Located on the main floor on opposite sides of the great room are two very private master bedroom suites. The first has a small refrigerator and sink, an impressive walk-in closet and an ocean view. The bath features a Jacuzzi tub, double sinks, illuminated vanity, and a steam room. The second master suite, in a forest setting, is handicapped-friendly and has a walk-in shower, and a kitchen area with a small refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Each room features luxurious down bedding, bamboo linens, and top-of-the-line amenities.
The master suites and great room open onto the expansive back patio overlooking the forest and river. The patio features a 10 person hot-tub; a propane grill with wrap around bar; a propane-assisted fire pit; and a water fall feature. You can easily accommodate 20 guests sitting, dining, or lounging on the patio. There are additional outside sitting areas on the front of the house for watching sunsets over Haystack Rock.
Upstairs there are three more bedrooms, two baths, a large loft, and a small sitting area by the ocean-facing windows. The upstairs floor is built around an open area overlooking the great room downstairs. One bedroom is a large suite with a king size bed, and a private balcony with wonderful ocean views. The second bedroom, across the open space, is smaller, with a queen size bed and an ocean view. Sliding doors can separate this room from a third bedroom with two twin captains beds-comfortable for adults as well as children. Ideal for a young family. In the larger upstairs sitting area there is a TV, love seat with queen sleeper sofa; there is a roll-away bed in the closet for use upstairs. The smaller sitting area overlooks the ocean with tables and chairs perfect for puzzles and board games.
The house has a 3-car garage and parking for up to 6 additional compact cars. There is an indoor warm water wash just inside the garage door to wash sand from your feet. Off the garage is an enclosed dog run to house family friends while you are out to dinner.
• 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bath, over 5000 square feet
• Views from every floor and almost every room in the home
• Gourmet kitchen
• Flat screen TV’s in the living room, upstairs sitting room and all bedrooms
• Large walk-in closets in most bedrooms
• Luxury bamboo linens
• Incredible attention to detail throughout the home
• Private studio guest room
• Dog Run
• Fireplace and wood pit are wood burning with propane assist
• Weather station
• Heated tile floors in the bathrooms
• Private setting atop Nestucca Ridge
• 10 person hot tub
• Jacuzzi soaking tub and steam room in master bath
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Additional information about rental rates
|Hot Tub Service Fee||$35|
|Reservation Fee||$15 + Tax|
|Pet Fee- per pet per nt.||$20|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$200 + Tax|
We have a 30-day cancellation policy. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date you will forfeit the equivalent of two nights stay. If you cancel more than 30 days before your arrival date you will be charged a $35.00 cancellation fee. Creating a reservation that has an arrival date within 30 days makes the first two nights non refundable. Moving a reservation within 30 days of your arrival date is considered a cancellation and you may be held liable for cancellation fees.
This home has a maximum day use occupancy of 20 guests and overnight for just 14 guests or less. No more than the maximum number of people (including children age 5 and over) is allowed in your unit at any time. If more than 20 people are on property at any given time you may be asked to vacate.
Each home is allowed a maximum of 2 cars unless otherwise specified. Additional space may be provided upon request. Parking is allowed only in designated parking areas. Parking on roads, easements, double parking, or blocking of vehicles, fire hydrants and building access is prohibited and subject to towing. There will be no parking of dirt bikes, RV's, off-road or unlicensed vehicles in the driveways at any time. Please follow the marked speed limit signs in all neighborhoods.
Any loud or disturbing behavior or activities such as loud music or late night entertainment are prohibited. All of our vacation homes have quiet hours between 10pm-6am. Failure to comply to a noise complaint can result in forfeiture of your deposit, being evicted from the rental home, and possibly be subject to criminal charges.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Oven ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Sauna ...
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- surf fishing
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Master bathroom 1st floor - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Steam room, walk in shower, jetted jacuzzi, and vanity
- Guest bath 1st floor - toilet, Located near entryway and kitchen
- Forest suite bathroom 1st floor - toilet, shower, Walk-in shower, ADA friendly
- Upstairs bathroom #1 - toilet, shower, Upstairs full bath with walk-in shower
- Upstairs bathroom #2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs full bathroom with tub/shower combo
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Master Bedroom 1st floor - 1 king
- Second master 2nd floor - 1 king, Ocean views, private balcony to just this room
- Kids room 2nd floor - 2 twin/ single, Two twin captains beds, adjacent bedroom has a queen
- Guest bedroom - 1 queen, Adjacent to the kids room. Great for small family's.
- Forest Suite 1st floor - 1 queen, Full private bath, microwave, mini-fridge
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals