Recently renovated 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom very spacious home.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - With feeWith fee
No smoking - outdoors ONLYoutdoors ONLY
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
Time well spent
A great experience meeting Vanessa and George and staying at this property! Not only was the property exactly as promised, the level of our enjoyment was enhanced by Vanessa's recommendations. So many restaurants to choose from and so much to do within 15 mile radius, I only wish we could have stayed longer!
We stayed here for a month and it was all just fantastic. George and Vanessa were wonderful to talk to. Home and canal are at the end which makes it very private and nice. The home was clean just as pictured and well equipped. New king size bed in the master was very comfortable. The location was great; close to Winn Dixie and Jimmy Johnsons Big Chill (Great Happy Hour!)
Bottom line, it was so bad that we departed on Sunday morning even though we paid through Wednesday. Owner offered us to come back, we declined and unfortunately learned an expensive lesson to never again book out of desperation!
1. It’s not a house, it’s a trailer that the father in law lives in a makeshift apartment added into the trailer.
2. NO privacy! The back of the trailer is all windows without any window treatments.
3. You share the yard with the owners who stay in the trailer parked on the same lot and the father in law in lives inside the trailer you’re renting so you get the feeling of keeping company with absolute strangers if you would like to be outside.
4. The master bedroom is a FULL size bed. For two adults, this is guaranteed not to be restful nights.
5. No window treatments on either bathroom window and both face the front of the house.....peeping toms, welcome.
6. First night there, 3 huge cockroaches ran across the kitchen floor on 3 separate occasions.
I can go on forever but for what, it’s pointless but hopefully no one else makes the same mistake we did.
Unfortunately, during those days there was horrible weather due to tropical storm Alberto. All the rain might have caused the roches, but I keep my home extremely clean and it is fumigated monthly. There is no makeshift apartment and there is absolutely nobody living on the property. Occasionally myself, my husband and kids do go and stay a couple of nights at the home next door. Of which we own both properties. They are 2 totally remodeled manufactured homes on over 14,000 square foot of lot size combined. The spacious air-conditioned “Sunroom” is all windows with a nice pool and dock view. We did put in some blinds in the small bathroom windows, which did have a privacy tint on them but for added privacy we put the blinds. We have since then replaced the queen size bed to a king size bed. We added a separate bar-b-q area near the rear enterance for those who prefer to be in a more private area. For the most part all of our guest love us and have enjoyed their stay. We even have several repeat vacationers.
A nice place to stay
Vanessa and George are very nice and helpful. They are a very friendly and kind couple. The house is fun place to stay. Loved it.
A clean and quiet place to stay for the family.
Overall the location was very good. The house still needs some work such as a bathroom door and stove, but overall is a spacious and clean home. The owners are still working on fixing hurricane damage such as the dock and once that is done it will improve the value. Renters should be aware that they will be sharing the outside space with the owners family at times as well as others.
Vanessa was very good at helping with a few issues and always available to assist. George is a great source of local fishing spots and recreational activities.
Yes, we where very fortunate that the damages from hurricane Irma where minimal. The dock is completely finished now and it looks great. Since then we have added a cute farm door to the master bathroom and an in-wall oven in the kitchen.
Key Largo is the Largest section of the Florida Keys. My home is located just a few minutes away from John PenneKamp Coral Reef State Park.
Enjoy world class fishing, diving & snorkeling, Festivals, Arts & Culture, Watersports, Eco-Tours, Dolphin Encounters, Restaurants & Bars
VANESSA HURTADO 786-287-0530
- english, spanish
What makes this Cottage unique
14,000 sq ft of lot, plenty room to park your RV/Boat/Motorcycle