Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled
Book Online or call VacationRentals.com Booking Assistance 888-640-7927
Book Online or call VacationRentals.com Booking Assistance 888-640-7927

Pocasset New 4 Season Ranch Home - Reduced Monthly Winter rate $1300.00

Sleeps8
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Space 120 m²
Property type house
Minimum Stay 2 - 3 nights

Overview

About the property

New 3BR 2 Bath, 4 Season, Fully Applianced Home Just Steps From The Beach

This newly built 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located just minutes over the Bourne Bridge in the charming village of Pocasset Heights. It has all the comforts and conveniences of home plus a 4 minute walk to the beach, good size yard, pergola/patio, parking, gas grill, enclosed outdoor hotwater shower, cable TV, and air conditioning. Relax in this cozy neighborhood and setting or enjoy the numerous nearby attractions, activities, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. Sunset at the Kingman Marina Chart Room, just a half mile away, is a must during your stay!

Linens and towels are available for use but must be left in laundry area upon departure. House also must be "broom swept" clean, the sink free of dishes and the dishwasher started before leaving. Failure to do so will impact your refundable deposit.

A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 75% rental fee, the cleaning fee, and the refundable damage deposit is due 30 days prior to occupancy. Please note that monthly rentals require first and last months rent plus a refundable damage deposit equal to one months rent prior to occupancy. Holiday weekends, 3 night minimum. If a nightly rental, weekend rates apply to Holidays. Discount of $100 per week offered for rentals of 2 weeks or more! Contact owner.

More Details

Owner
Sharon George
Member since: 2015
Speaks: english
Response time:
Within a day
Response rate:
90%
Calendar last updated:
July 27, 2017

Amenities

Pocasset House Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 120 m²
House Rules:
  • Check-in: 4:00 PM
  • /
  • Check-out: 11:00 AM
  • Max. occupancy: 8
  • Min. age of primary renter: 21
  • Parties/events not allowed
  • Pets not allowed
  • Non smoking only
  • Parking for 2 cars No parking on the lawn All used sheets and towels to be left in the downstairs laundry area. Close windows and doors when AC is on.
Theme:
  • Adventure
  • Away From It All
  • Family
  • Historic
  • Romantic
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Air Conditioning
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking ...
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
Kitchen:
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 8 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Master Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
    Main Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
    Outdoor enclosed hotwater shower - outdoor shower
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
  • Master Bedroom - 1 queen
    Bedroom 2 - 1 double
    Bedroom 3 - 1 double
    Sleep Sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Entertainment:
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
  • Toys ...
Outside:
  • Deck / Patio
  • Lanai / Gazebo
  • Lawn / Garden
  • Outdoor Grill
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Attractions:
  • arboretum
  • bay/sound
  • botanical garden
  • churches
  • cinemas
  • coin laundry
  • festivals
  • library
  • live theater
  • marina
  • museums
  • playground
  • pond
  • recreation center
  • restaurants
  • water parks
  • winery tours
Leisure Activities:
  • antiquing
  • beachcombing
  • bird watching
  • horseback riding
  • outlet shopping
  • paddle boating
  • photography
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
  • whale watching
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • fitness center
  • groceries
  • hospital
  • laundromat
  • massage therapist
  • medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • deepsea fishing
  • equestrian events
  • fishing
  • fly fishing
  • golf
  • hiking
  • ice skating
  • jet skiing
  • pier fishing
  • rafting
  • roller blading
  • sailing
  • sound/bay fishing
  • surf fishing
  • swimming
  • tennis
  • water skiing
  • water tubing
  • wind-surfing

Reviews

5/5 -
(4 traveler reviews)

Pocasset New 4 Season Ranch Home - Reduced Monthly Winter rate $1300.00
average rating of 5.0 based on 4 reviews
5

Great house

  • 5 of 5

The house was very clean and new. Everything we needed for our short trip was available. There was plenty of room inside and outside. The owner was very easy to work with. We will be back!!

  • Submitted: Jul 13, 2017
  • Stayed: Jul 2017
  • Source: HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
0 0
5

Great house/location/owner!

  • 5 of 5

We were in Pocasset for a wedding and needed a place to stay for 6 people. This home is exactly as advertised. It is the perfect size and everything is very clean. Sharon was great from booking to checking out. We will definitely be staying again in the future!

  • Submitted: Jul 10, 2017
  • Stayed: Jul 2017
  • Source: HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
0 0
5

Exactly as advertised

  • 5 of 5

Very comfortable, clean, well furnished and maintained, fully outfitted, and good location, plus easy and comprehensive pre-visit communications with owner. Highly recommended.

  • Submitted: Jun 29, 2017
  • Stayed: Jun 2017
  • Source: VRBO, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
0 0
5

The rental was clean, well supplied, and better than described.

  • 5 of 5

We were in town for a friend's wedding and were extremely happy we chose this rental. This was my first experience with VRBO, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The description provided was not even close to how fabulous the rental was! The rooms were comfortable as well as the rest of the house. With the chaos of the wedding, we had a place to get away from it all. Not to mention the accessibility of the location, which included the beach and an amazing breakfast diner down the street. We ended up glad to have a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board as my boyfriend did not have time to get his suit dry cleaned. We would definitely stay here again and again.

  • Submitted: May 9, 2016
  • Stayed: May 2016
  • Source: Vacation Rentals, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
2 0

Map

Nearest Airport
22 Miles
Hyannis, MA
Nearest Barpub
0.5 Miles
Kingman Marina, Chart Room
Nearest Ferry
14 Miles
Woods Hole Steamship Authority
Nearest Golf
2 Miles
Brookside Golf Course
Nearest Train
5 Miles
Buzzards Bay, MA
Nearest Restaurant
0.5 Miles
The Chart Room
Nearest Beach
0.2 Miles
Hen Cove
Car: recommended

Falmouth Center which is a beautiful quintessential Cape Cod town with many amenities is just a 20 minute ride from Pocasset. The Cape Cod Canal which is 15 minutes away has a 12 mile bike and walking path on both sides of the canal with beautiful vistas. The Chart Room restaurant at Kingman's Marina which is less than half a mile away is a harbor side restaurant with wonderful food, a piano bar, and a patio area with beautiful evening sunsets. The area has multiple golf courses and a major shopping area at Mashpee Commons.

Photos

Rates & Availability

Pocasset House Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
USD
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
 
Labor Day weekend
Sep 1 2017 - Sep 4 2017
3 night minimum stay
$300
 
 
Fall/Winter 2017-2018
Oct 1 2017 - May 24 2018
2 night minimum stay
$200
From
$250
Fri,Sat
$900
$1,400
 
 
Memorial Day Weekend
May 25 2018 - May 27 2018
3 night minimum stay
$900
Flat fee
 
 
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
$250
From
$300
Fri,Sat
 

Additional information about rental rates

Cleaning Fee $100
Refundable damage deposit $300

Discount of $100 per week offered for rentals of 2 weeks or more! Contact owner.

Linens and towels are available for use but must be brought to laundry area upon departure. House also must be "broom swept" clean, the sink free of dishes a the dishwasher started before leaving. Failure to do so will impact your refundable deposit. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 75% rental fee, the cleaning fee, and the refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to occupancy. Please note that monthly rentals require first and last months rent plus a refundable damage deposit equal to one months rent prior to occupancy. If a nightly rental, weekend rates apply to Holidays.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

  • 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
  • 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Contact Owner
Available
Unavailable