Beautiful rare birds of paradise and wildlife await you on the lower Gulf side of Florida. This is the best kept secret that will make for the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation ever. Watch the dolphins with their young ones in Bay Area or while dining by the water. Sip your morning coffee outside in the screened lanai. Go fishing ten steps out on our "NEW" dock(completed January 2016). . Our place is so peaceful and right on the canal waters where the osprey and egrets come to do their feeding. Or wander down to the Port Charlotte Beach Park and Recreation Area where you can swim in the Bay or in the big, beautiful swimming pool.
This home is in a fantastic location with easy access to great restaurants, local bars, shopping, excellent golf courses, amusement parks just within an hour and a half away. Great couples getaway, as well as family vacation.
Things you'll want to know:
* There are 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite full bathroom and 1 bathroom with shower;
* There is a central air/heat, with ceiling fans in every room;
* We just replaced two sofas brand new, one is a pull out sleeper(April 2017)
* Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, new kitchenware, glassware, utensils, coffee maker, dishwasher
* New bed linens/ new towels
* Screened lanai
* Patio for grilling/BBQ
This home is available now. We are available and happy to answer your questions at any time.
** Sea charter boat right out of the Port Charlotte Beach park, one minute down street for big Tarpon, Snook and all the other big prize fish(Tarpon fishing tournament yearly is one of the best in the world)
HDTV, Internet/Wi-Fi and phone free to anywhere in U.S. or Canada