|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to NYC! ;)
Very central MIDTOWN WEST location -- BEST AREA in NYC!!!.
Walk to TIMES SQUARE & CENTRAL PARK !!
Elevator building--no stairs to walk up!
***************** THE LOCATION *****************
The apartment is very centrally located and only a 10 min walk to CENTRAL PARK, TIMES SQUARE, the Subway and all BROADWAY THEATERS.
Also walking distance to COLUMBUS CIRCLE, the WATER, WHOLE FOODS, incredible FIFTH AVENUE shopping including all the major flagship stores (Abercrombie and Fitch, Lacoste, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Prada plus so many more), ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM, PARK AVENUE, plus many other famous New York attractions.
- Short walk to CENTRAL PARK, TIMES SQUARE, THEATER DISTRICT and ALL the BROADWAY SHOWS
- 5-20 min WALKING DISTANCE to COLUMBUS CIRCLE, WHOLE FOODS, CENTRAL PARK, FIFTH AVE shopping, ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM, PARK AVENUE
- All other major NYC attractions are just a short cab or Subway ride away
- GREAT RESTAURANTS right by the apartment
- Upscale D'Agostino grocery store is right across the street
***************** THE APARTMENT *****************
The apartment is TASTEFULLY DECORATED with MODERN FURNISHINGS and is quiet and comfortable with little added touches to make your stay more enjoyable, like a 40" FLAT SCREEN TV, LUXURIOUS LINENS, plush towels and a FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN with a refrigerator, oven range, microwave-oven, toaster and coffee maker.
There’s also a hair dryer, an iron/ironing board, over 100 HD cable channels TV and FREE WIFI.
~~ BEAUTIFUL EXPOSED BRICK--very New York! ~~
Everything has been thought out in full detail to ensure an enjoyable stay!
All items in the apartment are brand-new which includes a super comfy QUEEN SIZE BED and a FULL SIZE SLEEPER SOFA in the living room with ADDITIONAL BEDDING provided to suit your sleeping needs.
- Classic and charming New York apartment with beautiful EXPOSED BRICK--very New York! — LIVE LIKE REAL NEW YORKER!
- Elevator building -- no stairs to walk up!
- Tastefully decorated with MODERN FURNISHINGS (everything is brand-new!!!)
- BRAND-NEW COMFORTABLE QUEEN BED AND a FULL SIZE SOFA-BED in living room with additional bedding
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- LINENS AND TOWELS,
- Hair dryer, iron/ironing board, etc.
- Two large closets
- Super strong Air Condition
- 2 Heating units
- 40” flatscreen TV + over 100HD Cable channels
- FREE WIFI and cable TV
Anyways... EVERYTHING you will need to feel home away form home!
Hope to see you soon ;)
I moved to New York about 10 years ago and I can't see myself anywhere else since then!
If you want to discover my amazing city I will be happy to share it with you ;-)
This review isn't really for this property, as despite booking for this one we got bumped to another property two days prior to our arrival. Supposedly this was due to flooding that had occurred at the original apartment a few weeks prior to our trip, was fixed, and then had re-occurred last second. Life happens, I know - my concern with everything was that the booking was done for a property that was "being fixed up" with no mention of this as a potential issue. To get a text while flying into town that you're getting tossed into another apartment last-second wasn't pleasant. The replacement apartment was fine, but didn't seem as nice as the one that we had originally booked. Kind of clean... but not spotless like every other VRBO we've booked in the past. The location of the 2nd apartment was fantastic, right in the heart of Manhattan, which is the main reason for the 3 star rating (the original apartment was supposed to be close by as well). There was also some dispute with the cost of the stay initially, between the listing and the quoted price in messaging. It did get sorted out but again... frustrating.
John was great, helpful in every way. The appartment was so clean and had everything we needed for a wonderful visit. But best of all, there is a food market, liqour store, drug store and a deli, all within 50 feet of the keyed entrance. Thanks John....
Susan and Patch
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
I will come PERSONALLY to meet and greet you at the apt, show you everything and give you the keys to the apt for your stay :)
TWO NIGHT WORTH of a Security Deposit via PayPal, which is refundable at Check Out upon the safety and cleanliness of the apt, and the balance for the actual stay you'll pay ONLY at Check In.