Beautiful Chalet In Arrowhead Lake
Beautiful chalet offering 3 comfortable bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, making it a terrific accommodation choice for families. Not suitable for parties or large friend getaways.
Key Residence Features:
Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, and other essential supplies.
**Must bring your own sheets and towels**
Complimentary WIFI internet access.
40” Flat HDTV and Blu-Ray/DVD player.
In-unit washer and dryer.
Wood burning fireplace.
Wrap-around deck with gas grill.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed (memory foam mattress)
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed (memory foam topper)
- Sleeping Loft (with door for privacy): 3 twin-sized Beds + 1 trundle (twin).
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that bed linens and towels are not provided at this property
Arrowhead Lake Community fees:
Gate Pass $25/CAR
Beach Badges:Memorial Day to Labor Day
All renters must fill the ALCA Short Term Renter Registration form to pay for the community fees. If driving, you will need to purchase a $25 gate card per vehicle. Amenities fees (mandatory in summer) include access to all community facilities and year-round events, as well as access to the Grand Lodge with 3 fireplaces, library, fitness and game rooms, great room, wireless internet access, and banquet room. Activity/swim bracelets required from the 3rd weekend of June (when the pools and lake beaches are open full-time) through Labor Day: $8/person/day; $30/week; $80/month. All other times (including Memorial Day weekend), fees are optional at $3/person/day. CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE!
Summer Family Weekend
About the Owner
We love our Chalet in Arrowhead Lake! We wish we could spend more time there so when we are busy with soccer games and other outings, we offer our place to other families and people that will appreciate our place and treat it well.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great place! The host is nice and communicative. Place is clean. Fits comfortably 2 families (4 adults and 4 kids). Recommend
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Summer Family Weekend
This was our first visit to Arrowhead Lake and we enjoyed our stay in Christian's cozy little chalet on a corner lot surrounded by beautiful trees which kept us cool on the warm summer afternoons. Christian accommodated our needs and Arrowhead Lake had much to offer with its clean beaches and sparkling pools...not to mention the playgrounds for our grandkids. Thank you, Christian, for your hospitality!
The property is perfect for a getaway! Well-maintained, up-to-date appliances, with a good amount of space. We comfortably fit our 6-member family!
The owner is very communicative, which is extremely helpful when visiting for the first time.
5 stars for sure!
Peaceful and charming
Without question, this was one of the best family vacations we've had. The home is charming, welcoming and extremely comfortable. There are more than enough amenities within the home to keep you occupied should you wish to spend the day at home. The host was gracious and very attentive. We will definitely be coming back.
This beautiful, comfortable, well-kept home had everything we needed. The area is beautiful as well. Loved the Island pool with view of the lake. Kids had a blast and so did we. Will definitely be staying here again!
3 couples stayed for a weekend and had a wonderful time. Everything there you could possibly need. Books, Games, CDs, TV , large deck, charming and nicely decorated. Would stay again and recommend to all my friends and family.
Wonderful stay in comfortable, kid-friendly space!
Very lovely house that had everything we needed! Clean, well-kept, and even had a foosball table. We were able to relax, make home-cooked meals and eat them on the porch, and then head to the lakes and pools for some family fun. Christian was very on-the-ball and responsive. We loved our stay here and hope to stay here again in the future!!
From the Owner
“Just look at the pictures. It's just the right place to relax and enjoy yourself. On top of that you are in one of the best Lake communities in PA.”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Gate Pass $25 per vehicle to Arrowhead Lake.
Amenity Badges $8/day or $30/week per person (12 years of age and older only) from Memorial Day to Labor Day. (Optional for fall and winter). All paid directly to Arrowhead Lake separately. Must fill out Short Term Renter Registration form.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Arrowhead Lake is a private, gated community with 24/7 security, including 2 lakes stocked for fishing, 4 beaches with boating docks, 3 heated outdoor pools, playgrounds and BBQ facilities at every pool and beach, a beautiful new Grand Lodge, tennis and basketball courts, and year-round community events. This community is only 15 minutes from Jack Frost/Big Boulder Ski Resort and several nice golf courses. Kalahari Indoor Water Park is just 20 minutes away, and within a 30-minute radius you’ll find the Crossings Outlet Shopping, Camelback ski Resort/Camelbeach Water Park, Mohegan Sun and Mount Airy casinos, and Pocono Raceway. Lehigh Gorge and Hickory Run State Parks, offering scenic hiking trails, waterfalls, disc golf, ice skating are also nearby. Other activities in the region include mini-golf, batting cages, mountain biking, paintball, canoeing, horseback riding, Nascar racing, go-karts, hunting on state game lands, shooting ranges, museums, snow tubing, and much, much more.