20 minutes to Annapolis and Baltimore, 15 minutes from BWI Airport, very convenient to Washington DC. Close to the Chesapeake Bay and all water activities. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath private home. Next door to White Rocks Marina and Mike's Crab House North. Outdoor deck for family entertaining with outdoor grill. Full kitchen, dining room with seating for entire family. Views of Rock Creek from all rooms and deck. Compass Point Golf course on way to house. Mini golf and other parks nearby.
Rest, relax in the color and light of the house, breathe and welcome the calm.
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 31, 2018
About Beth Cushing
Family owned property since 1940s. Third generation to enjoy the property, creek and proximity to Chesapeake Bay.
Beth Cushing purchased this House in 2005
Why Beth Cushing chose Riviera Beach
The colors and the lighting are peaceful and restful. It is walking distance to restaurant in season.
What makes this House unique
Wonderful colors and lighting throughout day and especially sunset. Manufactured home that is very solid, quiet and insulated. Built in 2005 and delivered to site from Pennsylvania.
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Perfect set up for our needs
We were looking for something close to our kids’ home, which has been hard to find in the past. This worked out great for us. We especially appreciated the hard wood floors throughout and no pets or scents policies since we needed an allergen-free home. The kitchen was well equipped for our needs. TV options were great for evenings when we returned, and owners have plenty of DVDs and books on hand. Big fluffy towels and comfortable bedding. We will definitely look to stay here again when we visit our kids.
The only recommendation I would make is to have the owner consider room darkening shades in the bedrooms. There was so much light from overhead streetlights in front and the well-lit boatyard/marina in back, that the rooms were overly bright at night for sleeping. Not a huge problem, but the only inconvenience I can think of.
Great spot for family gathering
It’s our second year staying at this house for Thanksgiving. It comfortably accommodates my family visiting my sister who lives nearby.
Lovely beach house with great location
Easy to like this house with its beach vibe and convenient to all that the area has to offer. Convenient to both Annapolis and Baltimore’ s great restaurants and crab houses. Nicely appointed home with character and friendly neighbors .
Beautiful house! The beds were very comfortable and everything we needed for a great stay was provided. Would sooooo recommend this house!
Thank you. So glad you enjoyed your stay.
My family had a wonderful stay over the holidays. We, too, needed extra space for family visiting and this was perfect! We will definitely use this rental again :)
Comfortable house and neighborhood
Comfortable house and neighborhood. This was a great option for us while we visited family over the holidays. It is a nice, quiet neighborhood, and a clean and comfortable home.
Check-In 2pm Check-Out 11am
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS PLEASE.
DIRECTIONS Starting at BWI Airport here are directions for you.
BWI - Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
1418 Woodland Beach Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
Via I-97 S to MD-100 E 26min 17.0mi
1. Start out going southeast on Friendship Rd toward Oak Rd.
Then 0.08 miles
2. Turn slight left onto Oak Rd.
Then 0.50 miles
3. Stay straight to go onto Elm Rd.
Then 0.58 miles
4. Turn right onto Terminal Rd.
1. Terminal Rd is 0.1 miles past Air Cargo Service Rd
Then 0.07 miles
5. Take the MD-170 ramp toward Long Term Parking/I-97.
Then 0.05 miles
6. Turn slight right onto Aviation Blvd/MD-170. Continue to follow Aviation Blvd.
Then 2.45 miles
7. Stay straight to go onto Aviation Blvd/MD-162.
Then 0.56 miles
8. Turn left onto Dorsey Rd/MD-176.
1. If you are on Stewart Ave and reach Zachary Ln you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
Then 0.11 miles
9. Merge onto I-97 S/Glen Burnie Byp S toward Bay Bridge/Annapolis.
Then 0.33 miles
10. Merge onto MD-100 E via EXIT 14B-A toward Gibson Island.
Then 8.35 miles
11. At the Stop light, Turn left onto Magothy Bridge Rd/MD-607. Continue to follow MD-607.
1. If you reach Magothy Beach Rd you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
Then 1.02 miles
12. MD-607 becomes Hogneck Rd.
Then 0.06 miles
13. Turn right onto Fort Smallwood Rd/MD-173.
1. Fort Smallwood Rd is just past Emma Ln Giuseppe’s Italian Café, good subs and you can substitute a small salad for the French fries, is on the left shopping strip
2. 7-Eleven is on the corner
Then 1.77 miles pass Golf Course Compass Point
14. Turn left onto Colony Rd. If you reach Russell Ave you've gone a little too far
Then 0.79 miles
15. Turn slight right onto Colonial Beach Rd.
1. Tall Oaks Restaurant which is for sale and NOT open at this time is on the left, bear right and continue straight NOT going towards White Rocks Marina or Mike’s Crab House
Then 0.11 miles
16. Take the 2nd left onto Woodland Beach Rd. Annislee is on the right
1. Woodland Beach Rd is just past Colony Rd
2. Then 0.20 miles
17. 1418 WOODLAND BEACH RD is on the left. Yellow House on left the parking is before the house on the lot.
The house is new modular construction built in 2005. Watch sunset on the deck or at the water’s edge at the "wall" which is located at end of road. Great parks nearby for fishing and running Ft. Smallwood and Downs Park off Mountain Road. Our favorite dining opportunities include Two Rivers, Cafe Breton and Brian Boru. Rock Creek Retreat – Pasadena, Maryland
There is a SMART TV for access to your Netflix account or Amazon Prime.
I hope you enjoy your stay. Come back again when you can. Remember this is a quite community.
No Smoking and NO pets. God bless.
Additional information about rental rates
No pets allowed. No smoking in house. If there is evidence of smoking in the house there will be no refund of deposit, no discussion, This is a quite community of homeowners thank you.