3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Gorgeous house on Lake Austin with 2 outdoor decks, dining and lounge seating, private boat dock.
3 minutes away from several restaurants, bars, wine bar, coffee shops, gym, spa, dry cleaner & Pharmacy
5 minutes away from PGA Golf at Austin Country Club.
10 minutes away from Grocery store
15 minutes away from Downtown
20 minutes away from Barton Creek Mall, Domain, Arboretum
25 minutes from Airport
3 Bedrooms sleeps up to 4 adults - Master with California King, 2nd bedroom Queen, 3rd twin bed with room for an extra bed. (as well as a sofa that can sleep 1 person upstairs)
Open floor plan - living room/dining room/kitchen/breakfast area
About the Owner
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning||$120 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
No parties or large gatherings
Pets are decided on a case to case basis. Please contact owner to discuss.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 2815 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Double sinks, oversized tub, double shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Double sinks and shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, California King bed large living area w oversized lounger
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double, 1 twin/ single, Full over Full bunk bed with a twin trundle
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals