1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Come & relax at this beautiful by-the-beach getaway and you will be returning year after year. This modern one bedroom unit is fully renovated. It includes towels & linens, cookware and dinnerware. This lovely unit is overlooking a beautiful heated pool and is equipped with all you need during your stay.
Access to a grill, laundry room on facility and parking are just some of the amenities you will get to enjoy.
Great place to relax or entertain!
Just a 2-3 minute walk to the beautiful beach and Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Fishing Pier, fine restaurants and the night life of Lauderdale by the Sea.
Lauderdale By The Sea offers all types of activities including but not limited too: Biking, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Miniature golf, Casino, Horse Racing, Fishing, Shopping, Restaurants, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling, Diving, Sailing, Surfing, Jet Skiing, Shelling & Cruise Ships (day trip or extended stay) depart regularly from Ft. Lauderdale.
Clean property, fully renovated apartment, great location
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
The property was a good choice for me and my husband so we could enjoy a commute break and stay closer to our workplaces for the week. The property has a few little updates that could be made (door fitting, for example), but overall, it was a great stay. Special shout out to Nelson, the property manager who made sure we had everything we needed and kindly welcomed us upon arrival.
Very well situated
The owner is a nice man and would go is way out to help. The appartement is clean nicely renovated . The location is great. Everything is at walking distance. 5 minutes to the beach , less than 10 minutes to lots of restaurant and action but far enough to be very quiet at the appart .
Clean property, fully renovated apartment, great location
I cannot say enough about are fantastic stay. Nelson the property manager is so kind and helpful. There are laundry facilities on site,the pool is warm and inviting the pool chairs were so comfortable. Loved the location, walked everywhere to restaurants stores and Publix. Our fully renovated apartment was absolutely gorgeous great air conditioning comfortable bed would definitely stay here again
ll in all okay for our stay but needs some fixing
there were both good parts and bad parts to our stay here.
* one of our biggest problems was with the door lock did not feel safe the door pulled half way open when locked and we were worried about our belongings when we left.
*they say they supply you with cleaning supply's but only gave us a broom and mop we had to provide all cleaning essentials and paper products like tp and paper towels, dish liquid etc.
* we stayed in unit 4 a one bedroom which looked bigger in the photos than what it really was, and had issues with closing doors to bedroom at night to sleep if the ac was on because it wold make this constant loud wooshing noise if the were both closed.
* the laundry facility (one of the reason we choose this villa) was very dirty with piles of used towels and blanket in the back and only one dryer was working and the other stopped while we were there so doing laundry was out for us.
* parking is hell, they give you one spot each additional is $30 the rest of the parking in $2.00 an hour by meter if you can find an open spot. we had family and friends visiting us and it was an issue for them to find a parking space.
* needs more storage space in bathroom as all you get is a tiny window shelf
* needs more cookware as all that was included was 2 frying pans and one small oven pan
* it is supper close to the beach just a 3 block walk
* the pool was great for the kids to swim on the hot days and the outdoor shower helped with the sand from the beach
* the bed was comfortable but low to ground
*very nice and clean outdoor area with seating and umbrella to relax under
* lots of restaurants and shops around you
* price was good
*lots of other families stayed at time we did from all over so our kids had others to engage and play in pool with
*it was very clean and organized when we checked in.
8the villa while small was very comfortable for 4 people with plenty of seating for dinning and relaxing
*plenty of storage in kitchen and bedroom.
*Nelson the manager on premises was very nice and helpful when we had an issue.
while we will not stay again due to parking and laundry issues plus the safety of door locks it was not to bad for price and location and would recommend it for single person or couple staying though.
We had a very enjoyable stay in this cozy rental located near the beach and restaurants of LBTS. Check in and check out was a breeze, thanks to Nelson, the property manager. Just a small suggestion, add another umbrella at pool. We would definitely stay here again. ☀️
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
jan - march
Jan 26 2017 - Apr 8 2017
1 night minimum stay
Apr 9 2017 - Apr 19 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
WE ALSO HAVE 2 BEDROOM UNITS AT THIS LOCATION, CALL TO INQUIRE************
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals