|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly renovated 1100sq. ft house on 40 acres of property in the Adirondack Park. The house sits on presitne forest and there is running stream through the property.
The house is with a fully equipped modern kitchen and woodburning stove. The beds are set and we provide house towels. ( Please bring your own beach towels )
We allow pets with an extra pet fee. Please let us know if you plan to bring your pets.
Non Smoking House.
Property was very unique in that it's modern but also warm and cozy. We loved using the wood burning stove, and streaming shows on our Roku (we brought the Roku up and plugged it into the high-speed internet - highly recommended!). Tomo was extremely easy to work with and checkin was a breeze. Close to Gore mountain, Schroon lake, Lake George Areas. We went snomobiling on Loon Lake close by. Great experience overall - will be back!
We had an amazing vacation at this house. The owner keeps it perfectly clean and equipped. It was very nice that since we had traveled all the way from Guatemala the day before, he allowed us to do an early check in, and when we arrived, instructions were simple, clear and very friendly and easy to follow. The house is beautiful, with everything in perfect conditions. Although it doesn´t have a TV cable service, we were advised in advance on what to bring to be able to use our iPad. And that was enough. We would definitely choose to stay in this house again. The surroundings are gorgeous, and so is the whole property. We are a family with two kids, and they had a great time, as well. Linens and towels were very nice, and good quality. And the only thing that was not very friendly was the instructions on what to do with the trash/waste. Since we stayed for Christmas the Landfill was closed for the Holidays, and we had carry around with our garbage, until we found a proper place to dump it, which became a little stressful. But other than that, I would say that it was just a perfect place, for our vacation. Mr. Daido was very fast on answering every time we wrote him a message, since we paid for the rent. This is the second time we use HOMEAWAY for choosing our vacation home, and we are very pleased. This house, is exactly how it looks in the pictures, and that is nice, since we did not have any disappointments when we arrived. It was a great place to get away and relax.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please review our 'Cancellation Policy' and 'House Rules' before making a reservation. Guests must agree to our terms when submitting a reservation request.
• For a full refund, including cleaning fee and pet fee, cancellation must be made five full days prior to check in time 3pm on the day of check in.
• Cancellation requested less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded. Cleaning fee is non-refundable. Pet fee is refunded
• If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
• CHECK OUT TIME : 11AM is STRICTLY ENFORCED unless otherwise arranged
• NO Smoking & NO Shoes in the house
• GARBAGE: Guests are responsible for garbage removal. Please take them to the nearby Landfill