Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
See for miles from the highest point of Black Bear Falls with an elevation of 1,910 feet. The walk-around deck on the main level, as well as the lower deck offer spectacular panoramic views of Mt. LeConte. It has truly stunning views of the Smokies all year rounds. The luxury log cabin has all the amenities and is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Arts & Crafts Community, and Dollywood. Located in an exclusive log cabin community with paved roads and beautiful landscaping. A charcoal grill in a private picnic area with outdoor tables provide the perfect meal while relaxing in your home away from home. Three levels with king size suites on each level offer privacy, while the pool table and game area in the lower level make for the perfect gathering place. Black Bear Falls has a heated community swimming pool that is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Our smoke-free cabin is immaculate and very well-maintained.
* Main Floor: Open floor plan, living room with a stacked
stone fireplace, with a 52' flat screen TV
w/Blue Ray player above. Queen Size
sleeper sofa, dining table that can
accommodate up to (8) at a time, and a
kitchen complete with all the small wares.
Master bedroom with a king size bed, TV
w/DVD Player and adjoining full bath.
Bedroom window has amazing view of Mt.
LeConte. Covered outside deck with (2)
patio tables w/ (4) chairs each, private
Hot Tub to enjoy the mountain view.
*Upstairs: Master Suite with a King Size pillowtop bed
& private full bath. Bedroom window has a
direct view of Mt. LeConte. You can also
look down on the main floor great room
outside your door, top of the steps.
*Lower Level:The Game Room features (2) T.V.'s;
(1) 50' projection which is perfect for the
family gamers while using the X-Box &
Playstation 2 systems, games provided.
The game room has a queen sleeper sofa,
pool table with (2) pub tables & chairs,
and stereo system. The master bedroom
has an king size pillowtop bed, TV w/ DVD
player adjoining and full bath. Laundry
room with stack Washer & Dryer. Outside,
there is a covered deck with (2) Swings
to enjoy the full mountain view.
*Parking: Room for (4) auto's level, (5) steps up
to the main floor deck. Key less entry into
the cabin, the wrap around deck
accommodates seating for (8). Lay back
in the 'Hot Tub' and sip on a drink
overlooking the awesome views of the
Picnic Area: Private, with a picnic table that can seat
(6-8) with umbrella and new charcoal grill,
and private lighting.
*Resort Pool:With a kiddie fountain pool, located behind
the Clubhouse with plenty of room for sun
bathing and snacking on patio furniture.
Restrooms that are clean located in the
** Main Features of our Cabin:
- (3) levels with it's own King Suite & Full Bath.
- Hot Tub: (6) person (drained, disinfected, and
refilled after each stay).
- Pool Table & Chess Table.
- Resort heated Pool with Mushroom Kiddie Pool.
- Fully equipped Kitchen.
- Fireplace (gas).
- (2) Queen Size Sleeper Sofa's.
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet (30 meg).
- 52' Samsung HD Flat Screen T.V., 1080 i w/blue ray
- X-Box & Playstation 2 systems with asst. games.
- DVD players in each bedroom.
- (8) Person Dining Table.
- CD/ Stereo in great room and game room.
- Picnic Area w/ table and Umbrella and charcoal grill.
Keywords: (3) Level True Log Home Gatlinburg
Great Rates Swimming Pool
Dollywood Great Smokey Mountains
X-Box / Playstation 2 Breathtaking Views
About the Owner
My wife grew up in Knoxville and visited the Smoky Mountains frequently. I am from Louisville, Ky, and also fell in love with East Tennessee. We live in Michigan now but get back to the Smokies as often as possible to relax.
4.9 based on 19 traveler reviews
We really enjoyed our stay. Our every hope for a great place to stay with our children and grandchildren were exceeded. Rental was clean and the view was great. Easy to get to Gatlinburg. Greg was very easy to work with.
Wonderful Vacation Spot!!
We chose Moose Crossing for our family vacation. With our three children plus my in laws, it accommodated all of us comfortably. The view from the deck was spectacular - especially in the mornings while having coffee. Upon check in the cabin was emaculately clean. We were very impressed! The owner was great to work with and everything was easy while putting the trip together.
We most definitely would rent this cabin again and were so pleased with our experience!
Large Group of Adults and Children
This cabin has everything that a large group of 9 would need! The cabin has a fantastic view that contributed to the first-class enjoyment of our experience. In addition, the cabin was very clean and meticulously maintained. One of our traveling companions had a broken ankle and Moose Crossing was very well laid out so that she could move around without difficulty. The owner of the cabin was especially easy to work with. We will definitely be returning to Moose Crossing in the future!
Families with children
Everything you want in a cabin! The owner is great to work with; the process was seamless and we received our security deposit back promptly after our stay. I would definitely recommend this cabin. We took extended family and young children. The bedrooms were large enough to easily accomodate a pack-n-play or infant sleeper. Very clean. This cabin is definitely on my short list of places to return.
Very Nice Very Clean
We really enjoyed our time at Moose Creek. We will definitely be back. Cabin was plently of room for 3 couples. The view was incredible!!! Owner was great and was easy to work with. Cabin is very very close to downtown gatlinburg. We really enjoyed the whole cabin community as well. Great trip!!
very clean ad a great time with the family celebrating our son and son-in-law 40th birthday.. would recommend the cabin to every one. The view was fantastic. Would definitely return to this cabin
From the Owner
“Black Bear Falls is the perfect log home community, complete with heated swimming pool, well-maintained roads, and community center available for rental for special occasions. It is 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg with easy access into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park”
Activity and Interests
Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 4 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
Autumn/ Fall Foliage
Oct 1 2016 - Nov 18 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 19 2016 - Nov 26 2016
6 night minimum stay
Nov 27 2016 - Dec 16 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 2 2017
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
$25 fee per stay for each sleeper sofa needed for guest. (covers additional laundry and linens)
50% of rental fee due at time of booking to hold reservation. $200. separate security damage deposit check also due at time of booking (100% refundable after check out inspection with no damage). Balance of rental fee due 30 days prior to check-in. Checks accepted. 3.5% additional fee if credit card (PayPal) is used.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The view from all the decks are spectacular. This property is the highest point in Black Bear Falls and offers the best views in the development. The gabled living room offers views from 2 directions. There are tables on the deck for dining, as well as another picnic table by the grill area. The Hot Tub also offers a spectacular view.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- rock climbing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 1928 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, Upstairs full private bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main level full bath adjoining bedroom
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Downstairs bath adjoining master bedroom has a shower only
- All Bathrooms are full bathrooms with shower/ tub, toilet and sink. Each are stocked with fresh bath towels. hand towels, and wash clothes. Ceramic tile floors.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Upstairs Master with king size bed and private bath.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Main level master with king size bed, adjoining full bath.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, Downstairs master with adjoining full bath
- Convertible bed(s) - 2 sleep sofa /futon, Sofa sleeper queen size on main level and lower level
- All 3 bedrooms on separate levels with king size beds and adjoining full baths for privacy. Each bed has a pillow-top mattress, with down pillows and 500 thread count sheets. Includes night stands and dressers in each with views of decks and mountains from main level and lower level. Upstairs bedroom has gorgeous views of the mountains. You can look down onto the great room outside the door of the upstairs bath. Each bedroom has a T.V. with a DVD Player. Queen Size Sleeper Sofa: (2) comfortable sleepers, (1) located in great room, (1) in game room, stocked with extra linens, pillows, and towels.
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals