3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Inground Heated Pool, Central AC, Gas Fireplace
About Judy Atwood
I'm a local Woodstock artist focusing on portraits in pastel and oil. I also manage a number of vacation rental properties in the Woodstock area. I am very selective about the properties I represent, and ensure that they are well-maintained, immaculately clean, and very welcoming and comfortable. I am enthusiastic about the area, and happy to help in any way I can. I look forward to hearing from you!
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Serene, yet close to everything
I wish this was our forever home. The house is beautiful; the layout is so smart. I love to cook and the kitchen was a dream. The pool was lovely. We spent so much time in the yard- playing with the dogs, reading, checking out the stream. It was warm enough during the day for a swim, but cool enough in the evenings to use the fireplace. The bedroom upstairs is fantastic. The cross breeze when you open all the windows and the luxury linens made for the best nights sleep. We walked into town everyday. We highly recommend and will be back.
Peaceful & relaxing stay in woodstock
Had the best time at this house. Wonderful location and the pool and backyard are amazing. Such a peaceful relaxing stay and excellent communication and organization from the property managers. Only suggestion would be more comfortable mattresses but had a great stay regardless!
Beautiful, clean home in a great location. This home has everything you need and is perfect walking distance into the town of Woodstock. The property managers are great and very efficient. We had a great stay.
Carriage House Woodstock
We arrived April 28th 2019 with our two daughters ,one husband and a sixteen month granddaughter.
The house is in the perfect location as walking to restaurants and shopping was very easy. It’s also very quiet with nice neighbors.
The house has a great kitchen with all the amenities you’ll need. Plenty of glasses, kitchen utensils, pots and pans. We however only cooked one dinner but did have all of our breakfast meals in.
The showers were great with good water pressure, nice towels and sheets.
We used the fireplace most every day as the days were cool.
We weren’t able to take advantage of the pool or the yard do to the time of year but looks like it will be lovely in the summer months.
We would definitely come back to this location if we visit the area again.
Stylish house with a homey feel
We had a very pleasant stay at the carriage house. It is ideally situated in the heart of Woodstock. You can walk into town and access hikes very easily. The house is beautifully designed and feels very homey. Everything was clean and easy to use. In fact, we liked our stay so much that we immediately booked it for another future visit.
Perfect Fall getaway
We had a great time at the house, it was the perfect spot for a weekend get-together with parents and in-laws. Right in Woodstock, which was great since we could easily walk to places and explore all the shops and restaurants. The house itself was very well appointed and had everything we needed, and then some. We'll have to go back in the summer so we can enjoy the beautiful backyard, pool, and garden!
Woodstock is a historic and thriving arts community ideally located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountain Park, halfway between the spectacular high peaks to the west and the Hudson River valley to the east. You can explore the surrounding mountains by car or on foot/bike via scenic drives or an extensive network of hiking trails ~ many of which follow pristine mountain streams with spectacular waterfalls.
Discover why the natural beauty of this area inspired the 19th century romantic art movement known as the Hudson River School with it’s oversize panoramic landscape paintings, and why it has attracted such visionaries as the founders of the Byrdcliffe Arts Colony (the oldest operating arts + crafts colony in America), Maverick Concerts (the longest-running summer music festival), the Woodstock Sound-Outs of the 1960s, and of course the 1969 Woodstock Festival of Music + Art.
Woodstock continues to be a haven for artists, musicians, writers and spiritual seekers, as evidenced by the many galleries, studios, music venues, and monasteries in the region. As such, it is widely considered the cultural hub of the area.
A sampling of CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS:
* Maverick Concert series http://www.maverickconcerts.org/
* Levon Helm Midnight Ramble http://www.levonhelm.com/midnight_ramble.htm
* Bearsville Theater http://bearsvilletheater.com/
* Byrdcliffe Art Colony http://www.woodstockguild.org/
* Bird-on-a-Cliff’s Shakespeare Festival http://birdonacliff.org/
* Woodstock Playhouse http://www.woodstockplayhouse.org/
* Woodstock School of Art http://woodstockschoolofart.org/
* Center for Photography at Woodstock http://www.cpw.org/
* Woodstock Artists Association + Museum http://www.woodstockart.org/
* Woodstock Invitational Luthiers Showcase http://www.woodstockinvitational.com/
* Woodstock Film Festival http://www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/
* Upstate Films, Woodstock http://upstatefilms.org/now-showing/woodstock
* Opus 40 Sculpture Park + Museum http://www.opus40.org/
Some of our FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
* Garden Café (845-679-3600)
* Oriole 9 (845-679-5763) http://www.oriole9.com/
* Yum Yum Noodle Bar (845-679-7992) http://yumyumnoodlebar.com/
* Shindig (845-684-7091) http://www.woodstockshindig.com/
* Joshua’s Cafe (845-679-5533) http://joshuaswoodstock.com/
* Tinker Taco Lab (845-679-8226)
* Bear Café (845-679-5555) http://www.bearcafe.com/
* Commune Saloon (845-684-0367) http://www.thecommunesaloon.com/
* La Cucina (845-679-9800) http://cucinawoodstock.com/
* Red Onion (845-679-1223) http://www.redonionrestaurant.com/
* New World Home Cooking (845-246-0900) http://ricorlando.com/
* Peace Love and Cupcakes http://www.woodstockcupcakes.com
Places to buy GROCERIES:
* Hurley Ridge Market (845-679-8121) http://myhurleyridge.com/
* Sunflower Natural Foods (845-679-5361) http://www.sunflowernatural.com/
* Sunfrost Farm Market (845-679-6690) www.sunfrostfarms.com/
* Bread Alone (845-679-2108) http://www.breadalone.com/
* Woodstock Meat Market (845-679-7917) http://www.woodstockmeats.com/
* Woodstock Wine (845-679-2669) http://www.woodstockwineandliquors.com/
* Woodstock Farm Festival, every Wednesday from May-October
For more information about WOODSTOCK: