DETAILED FLAT INFORMATION AND HOSTING CONDITIONS:
• THE DAILY VALUE IS BY THE APPT AND NOT BY PERSON (LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM OF 4)
• CHECK IN FROM 3PM AND CHECK OUT TO 12H (ANY AMENDMENTS CHECK PROPERTY FEASIBILITY).
• ENXOVAL (LENÇÓIS, FRONHAS Y TOALHAS) IS PROVIDED. PAY THE HOTEL THE COST OF WASHING (NOT INCLUDED IN THE DAILY) EVERY 3 DAILY, BEING:
SINGLE / DOUBLE OCCUPATION (1 or 2 occupant in the apt.):
apt 1 double bed R $ 29,15 (every 3 days);
apt 2 single beds R $ 36,85 (every 3 days)
TRIPLE OCCUPATION; (3 occupants not fit):
apt 1 double bed R $ 46,20 (every 3 days);
Apt 2 single beds R $ 53,90 (every 3 days).
QUADRUPLE OCCUPATION (4 occupants in the apt.):
apt 1 double bed R $ 63,20 (every 3 days);
apt 2 single beds R $ 70.95 (every 3 days).
• NOT INCLUDED IN THE DAILY: ENXOVAL WASHING, OPTIONAL BREAKFAST (R $ 29 PER ADULT AND R $ 15 PER CHILD), MEALS AND OTHER EXPENSES IN THE HOTEL, IF NOT INCLUDED, MUST BE PAID TO THE HOTEL. (NOTE: THE SUIT HAS ALL THE EQUIPMENT TO PREPARE THE BREAKFAST).
• PARKING INCLUDED ON DAILY.
• CLEANING AND DAILY STORAGE OF THE APTOS INCLUDED ON THE DAILY (NO TIME DETERMINED FOR THE REALIZATION).
• INCLUDED THE USE OF ALL DEPENDENCIES OF THE HOTEL (SWIMMING POOLS, GAMES ROOM, MUSCULATION ROOM, TENNIS COURT ETC.)
• PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
• VOLTAGE: 120 V.
STRUCTURE OF THE APTOS:
• Located at Ilhaflat Hotel, Av. Princesa Isabel, 747 - Praia do Perequê, Ilhabela - SP, 11630-000, facing the beach and close to supermarkets, bank branches, pharmacies, numerous restaurants and bars and next to a small shopping center;
• Flats for up to 4 people, unique value (sleeps 4 adults, ideal for 2 adults and 2 children), located on the top floor and facing the interior of the hotel with views of gardens, swimming pool and tennis court.
• Dining table with 4 chairs; sink and cupboard equipped with set of crockery and cutlery for coffee and meals (for 4 people).
• Equipped with fridge, microwave, electric coffee maker, blender, sandwich maker, hair dryer, AC and ceiling fan.
• One double bed (or two single beds, depending on the fit.) And a sofa bed for 2 people.
• Flat screen TV with Basic Hotel Cable TV.
• Free Wifi.
• Closed parking (uncovered), being a vacancy by apt.
Guest ratings made by the flat is on the property rental website 4131371; there are 60 ratings and the average is 4.8 on a rating scale whose maximum value is 5 (96% approval).
Overall Rating out of 278 Review Score from Flat Island Hotel on Hotel Reviews Rating: Excellent: 119 (42.8%); Very good: 117 (42.1%) (Total Excellent + Very Good = 84.9%); Reasonable: 42 (15.1%).