Enjoy our guest house and the new space we created in Oct 2015! The guest house has a kitchenette with two glass burners, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, convection microwave, AC wall unit, TV w/ HD antenna for over a dozen local channels (we've cut the cord, but the TV is a smart TV with Netflicks, HBO Go, Amazon Prime Video), wifi (50Mbps), utensils, plates / mugs. The guest house has a queen size CASPER bed (check it out online), great for couples or single travelers. Max we can take are 2 guests in this studio to fit comfortably.
You will have a separate private entrance to the guest house on the site of the main home. The guest house sits in our back yard of the main home. You'll also have free parking in front of the main home during your stay.
Winter Park has a variety of things to see and do, we love the neighborhood because of that. Tons of incredible eateries, also great shopping, and the famous park avenue is just a short DRIVE AWAY. Also you can easily jump on I-4 to take you all around the city and hit the world famous attractions, Outlet malls or I-Drive area.
HOUSE RULES are:
- No smoking inside the guest home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the studio, please no overnight guests.
- Parking is free, please park on our side of the street, not across the street.
- Lock the front door when leaving, simply press the Schlage Button and remember to turn off the AC wall unit.
- Please wash dishes before checkout.
- Renters will need to have a fully verified profile to book this guest house through the homeaway's verification system.
- The studio is on a septic tank, please only flush down toilet paper down the toilet. No Femine products, wipes, paper towels or condoms in the toilet. These items block the septic system and if you back up the system you will forfeit your security deposit.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay and handle accordingly.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
We recommend you rent a car to maximize your limited time here in Winter Park / Orlando. We provide free parking in front of the home on our side of the street. The home is located near the following areas by car:
1 minute from Killarney Lake
3 minutes from I-4 (main highway in the city)
5 minutes to Winter Park/Park Ave & Rollins College
8 minutes to Maitland
10 minutes to Altamonte Springs
12 minutes from Downtown Orlando / Amyway Arena / Church st / Lake Eola / Citrus Bowl / MEGABUS bus stop
15 minutes to Millenia Mall & 1st Prime Outlet Mall
19 minutes to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter / Transformer
21 minutes to Orlando Convention Center
24 minutes to Seaworld / Aquatica
26 minutes to 2nd Prime Outlet Mall
30 minutes to Orlando International Airport
33 minutes to Epcot / Downtown Disney
34 minutes to Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom
1 hr to Port Canaveral (cruise port) / Coco Beach
1 hr to New Smyrna Beach
1 hr 15 minutes to Kennedy Space Center
1.5 hours to Clearwater Beach
1 hr 45mins to St. Augustine
As you can see we highly recommend a car with your visit to see what the city offers. You can park on the street in front of the house and yes parking is FREE!
If you will not have a car during your stay you can use UBER as your taxi, for first time users we can give you a free credits, simply download the app (iOS, Android & Windows) and enter in promo code "SFJYP"
Or you can use LYFT, for first time users download the app and use promo code "javier424" for free credits.
Also Super Shuttle is a great and easy way to reach the home if you're flying in without a car.
Or if you're taking the bus into the city check out MEGABUS.