Chateau/Country House, 5+ bedrooms + Office, 5.5 Baths, Pool (Sleeps 10-12)
Why Luba chose Saint Helena
Ideal Wine Country Location, Private, gated with Pool, Terrific Vineyards Views, 2 miles to St, Helena City Center.
What makes this Villa unique
Neighboring world class wineries - bike to the weekly farmer's market for fresh local produce, take a wine tour and bring home a select bottle of wine to enjoy while dining poolside beneath the stars.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
only occupants allowed, no extra guests
not inside the house
under 20 lb
children must be supervised
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Please contact owner prior to booking
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We had a wonderful stay at this gorgeous St. Helena property. The home is located in an ideal location, with close proximity to world-class spas, restaurants, and wineries. The home has a sprawling outdoor space, including an infinity pool, hot tub, firepit, seating, etc. Highly recommended!
We had a wonderful stay. The house is in a great location and accommodated our large group well.
We enjoyed our stay very much. The property was nicely situated at the end of a private drive up a hill. Pool and hot tub were great. Near St. Helena and Calistoga. We would definitely return.
Gorgeous outdoor areas and scenery, some issues that should be easily fixed/addressed
All in all, our party of 10 greatly enjoyed our time at this house. I want to highlight the positives to start:
- the location both in terms of proximity to St. Helena as well as the stunning outdoor areas of this house cannot be overstated … just fantastic. We stayed here during New Year’s, but staying here during summer would be amazing in terms of getting to use the pool, etc.
- the owner, Luba, was very available for communication, would get back to me instantly, and was very helpful for things that were not clear or not functioning correctly.
Certain things came up as issues that, at this price point (give or take well over $1,500/night), I would not expect. I am simply listing them very specifically so that prospective renters understand why I would give this property 4 stars as opposed to 5:
- upon arrival, the gate did not work, and one of our party had to climb through it and open it from inside. For the rest of the trip, sometimes it worked, and sometimes it was just open all day.
- some issues with some of the bathrooms (very low water pressure in the basement shower, standing water accumulating in one of the upstairs shower upon every use, the basement mirror would not tilt up and thus was not usable).
- not enough toilet paper to last 5 days, and just enough towels for 10 people (we had to redistribute towels to make sure everyone had one for the 5 nights we were there).
- we were not able to get the oven to work (would not warm up). The owner sent someone out to inspect it and let me know that it was working. We tried it again and still could not get it to work properly.
- the dishwasher was not working and had standing water in it when we arrived. We hand washed dishes/glassware the whole time we were there.
- our party of 10 agreed that the house was a bit musty and not as clean, in general, as one would expect.
I expect that Luba is fixing these issues and that, if I stayed there and these were addressed, it would be a 5-star experience.
Silverado Trail Home
Great location, lovely grounds and pool. Worked well for our family of 10-adults and kids.
Luba very easy to work with.
Beautiful house in a perfect secluded location
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The pool and outdoor space is fantastic and the house was very comfortable for a group of 10 people. Luba was great. Highly recommended.
Thank you! I am so glad you and your friends enjoyed it! Have a great summer!! Hope to rent to you again. Luba
I stayed at the house for 6 days with a group of close friends to celebrate my 60th birthday. We really enjoyed the gorgeous pool and hot tub, the fire pit, and the outdoor kitchen. Four bedrooms have their own bathroom, which made the house perfect for a group of couples. An additional bedroom and private den with sofa sleeper provide extra sleeping space. The home is close to many world class wineries and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
wine tasting, wine tours
hot air balloons
hiking and biking
Napa Outlet shopping
world class restaurant tour
historic tours to Robert Louis Stevenson Museum, General Vallejo's home, Old Geyser, Calistoga Mud & Mineral Baths, Bale Grist Mill.