Delightful Chincoteague Cottage is the perfect spot for your a romantic getaway or a family beach vacation.
Sweet Retreat is part of of the owner managed properties of O'Connor Properties. We have hosted over 150 guests in Sweet Retreat over the last 3 years and have graciously received many five star reviews.
* Perfect for a romantic getaway
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, marsh-view home, located a short distance from the center of town
** Master Bedroom includes full bath with queen size bed
** Bedroom 2 features a full size bed
** Bedroom 3 features 2 twin size beds
* Comfortably accommodates groups of up to 6
* Fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast nook. Includes pots, pans, dishes, knives, basic spices for meal prep.
* Living room provides a restful atmosphere with comfortable furnishings and appointments including a flat screen TV, dvd player.
* Adjacent to the kitchen you will find the dining room which is the perfect place to enjoy family dinners and gather after a day at the beach.
* Just off the dining room is the ideal spot to relish that morning cup of coffee: the sun porch. You will love the marsh view and the comfortable rockers here.
* Pets welcome with payment of applicable fee: $100 wk. for first pet: $50 for second
Prorated for stays less than a week. ***Please note pets not allowed on beach.*****
* Located in the quaint seaside town of Chincoteague Island. Here you will find an eclectic mix of shops, with many featuring the work of Eastern Shore artisans.
* Chicoteague Island provides the foodie with many different delectable restaurant experiences from waterfront seafood restaurants, to insanely delicious tacos, and Vietnamese foods to mention a few.
* Short car ride from the pristine beaches of Assateague National Seashore
* Nature lovers paradise: hiking and bicycling trails run through the Assateague Refuge
* View the world famous Chincoteague Ponies in Assateague
* Don't miss the wildlife refuge with it’s hiking and bicycle trails.
* Relax in the spacious screened porch complete with pond view where egrets, herons, and others frequent. Porch includes a spacious dining table with seating for 6; backyard fire pit.
* Towels and linens are available for rent for $50. Just ask and we will add it to your reservation.
* Wi-fi internet is available along with two flat panel TVs and DVD player for your entertainment.
* 3 bicycles are provided for your use.
* We provide all paper products: storage bags, toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, tissues and coffee filters. Also, hand soap, bath soap, shampoo, dish soap, and laundry soap
* Coffee, tea, and creamer provided
* Appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer & dryer, coffee pot, crock pot, blender
* Dishes, pots, pans, silverware, knives, basic cooking utensils and cookware, serve ware, crab pot
* Charcoal grill
* Onsite parking for 4 cars