Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 4, Sleeps 16
Top Reasons to Book this Grorgeous Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy two free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Four bedrooms with King sized Beds. Pool table in 3rd Floor Living room!
5. Located within gated neighborhood.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Less than 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
This new home has it all - location, upscale furnishings, loaded with flat screens, killer pool, room for everyone, incredible grill. It truly is fit for a king!
Brand new in November 2012, 3 story House of Kings has gorgeous decor, including new top-of-the-line mattresses. All five bedrooms have flat screens - the master has a 60', the other king bedrooms have 40', the kid's bunk room has a 32' with a PS3. There are flat screens in the living room and the game room, which also has a pool table, private balcony, wet bar and music tower for iPods or iPads.
House has a pre-wired sound system and can be regulated for each floor separately. Surround music center in living room and either blu-ray or DVD in every room that has a TV. No chance of anyone being bored here!
The master bedroom is located on the second floor and has a private bath, XL garden tub, private balcony and a wet bar. There are 3 more bedrooms with king sized beds (one located on the first floor), and the fifth bedroom has a bunk bed with a full mattress and twin sized bed. There are also 2 queen blow up mattresses, and plenty of room to set them up. The L-shaped sectional sofa can also sleep that extra guest.
The kitchen is amazing - fully furnished, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and high-end auto closing cabinets. There's a 4 burner high end gas grill on the private patio.
The Bed Setup is This:
1st Fl- Bedroom with King
2nd Fl- Master Suite with King
2nd Fl- Bedroom with King
3rd Fl-Bedroom with King
3rd Fl-Bunkroom with Full Mattress on Bottom and Twin on Top (sleeps3)
1st Fl Living Room- Can sleep 1 guest on Sectional Sofa
Additional Sleeping: Two Queen Air Mattresses for extra guests
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, spa and lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
House of Kings also has a full sized laundry room with a washer and dryer, and two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an overflow parking lot.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the short walk to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our favorite beach week!
About the Manager
4.5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Beautiful place to stay..
My family and I had a wonderful time this week July 30th through the 5th of August.. the House was very nice.. the rooms were comfortable and cozy.. We loved the pool area, it was my favorite.. very beautiful and the pool was very well maintained. The kitchen stove was a little complicated at times, and it could use some pot holders and more dish towells and dish cloths. The Ice maker did not make very much ice.. we had to go buy ice every day, especially when you have 16 people to use the ice.. but all in all the house was beautiful and well maintained and we had a wonderful time!!!!
Great stay, poor parking
House is great! Perfect location for the pool. The parking is not very good, especially if you have more than 2 cars. Walk to the beach is ok and the trolley is a bonus! The house had a odd smell on the third floor and was missing some kitchen utensils ( pizza cutter, spatchulas) also there is no backyard what so ever,so it was hard to play outside with 3 small kids. Overall we had a great time in destin!
Our favorite beach week!
House most beautiful and comfortable for everyone including son and daughter-in-law with young baby! We had 4 families- 8 adults and 2 children. Everyone was very pleased with king-sized beds and electronic equipment. Pool table was a bonus. Kitchen well- stocked with dinnerware, glassware, and silverware but was lacking in measuring cups, pot holders, and a colander. Only one spatula was provided. Operation of electronic equipment was confusing; written instructions would have been helpful. Criticisms were minor, and we would stay there again.
Great vacation rental for large group
Stayed at the House of Kings for a week in March 2014. There were 3 families- 6 adults and 7 teenaged boys. The house was perfect for us. Pictures and description of house and neighborhood were right on. Plenty of space for all, clean and well maintained. Property management co very quick to respond and fix any problems. Boys loved the third floor with pool table and balcony and the proximity to beach. Parents loved the pool. Destin Commons across the street provided entertainment when the weather didn't cooperate. Would definitely recommend House of Kings!
Activity and Interests
Villages of Crystal Beach is a gated community with a 30,000 sq. ft. lagoon style pool. It is in a quiet, residential area, a short walk from the beach and close to shops and restaurants.
- US Dollars
- Rates shown are base rates & do not include tax, processing fee and cleaning
- 3 night minimum, except 4th of July, we're looking for a weekly booking
- 30% down at time of booking, not refundable
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- we offer optional trip insurance for an add'l 7%
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Game Console ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Other (See Description)
- King size beds (4) 4 king beds in 4 bedrooms, Queen size Beds (2) 2 queen blow up mattresses, Double Beds (1) 1 full sized bed on the bottom of the bunk bed, Twin or Single Beds (1) 1 twin bed on the top of the bunk bed, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) L shaped sofa in living room for an extra guest
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Gated community, free seasonal trolley will take you to beach (or a short walk), to shops, restaurants, outlet mall.