For your next getaway, escape to this fabulous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Oak Bluffs vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 4. Can host 5 with a cot. Steps away from the beach, this condo offers beautiful ocean views and comfortable accommodations. Whether you're seeking time on the beach or an art-inspired getaway, you're sure to find the ultimate adventure here!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin Cot
Situated across the street from Inkwell Beach, the condo faces south toward Edgartown, offering soothing ocean views. Both Inkwell Beach and nearby Pay Beach are handicap accessible.
Inside, this newly remodeled home features nautical decor, comfortable furnishings, en-suite master bathroom with a walk-in shower, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The open living area is perfect for entertaining and socializing from the kitchen, which is fully equipped with all of the necessary cooking appliances to whip up your favorite recipes.
During your stay, you'll be able to stay up-to-date on the latest news stories with the wireless internet access and keep entertained in your downtime by watching a movie on one of the 3 flat-screen cable TVs.
After a restful night of sleep, you'll be ready to conquer an active day outdoors. Oak Bluffs is a walking village with many attractions within a few blocks from home. Leave your car in the parking lot and walk, or bike, to your destinations of choice.
Peruse the local boutiques and shops in Oak Bluffs, rent a kayak or paddleboard on Lake Sengekontacket, or bike on the path along 6 miles of scenic ocean beaches from Oak Bluffs to Edgartown. Cruise around the island visiting the other villages of Chilmark, Aquinnah, Menemsha, West Tisbury, and Vineyard Haven, while admiring all the beauty and charm Martha's Vineyard has to offer.
For those seeking a simple, relaxing day, walk across the street to Inkwell beach and soak up the warm Massachusetts sun. If you're interested in spending the day at home, grab a book and read outside on the balcony, or curl up on the comfortable couch and watch your favorite movie.
Bring your swimsuit, goggles, and enthusiastic attitude and relish in all that this area has to offer! Artists abound, wander through the shops in each town to admire original paintings and rare antiques.
If you're interested in exploring Oak Bluffs' defining architecture, take a stroll through the charming gingerbread cottages in the heart of the community.
Rentals for jet skiing and para-sailing are available at the nearby harbor front, as is the nation's oldest merry-go-round. Grab the rings as horses slide up and down, hoping to be the one to grab the golden ring for a free ride.
For those seeking the catch of the day, there's no better place to stop than Larsen's Fish Market in Menemsha. Picnic right on the beach while watching the sunset, or bring the seafood home and prepare it in the fully equipped kitchen. Zen out in Mytoi on Chappaquiddick, an enchanting 14-acre Japanese garden with walkways, drooping Cherry trees, wooden bridges and musical birds, before heading back to Oak Bluffs to the Chowder Company for an exceptional dining experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, portable air conditioner, free WiFi, a Bluetooth stereo, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, VCR, private balcony, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- This property is handicap accessible
- Fantastic location steps from Inkwell Beach! Easy access to swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, whale watching, biking, shops, restaurants, markets, fairs, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 | Martha's Vineyard Airport - 71 Airport Rd, West Tisbury, MA 02575
- No smoking inside the condo, on the balcony, or outside on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that you are encouraged to bring your own linens and towels. However, linens and towels are provided
- Please note that after making a reservation, it is advised to rent a space with Steamship Authority on the transportation boat as soon as possible if you are bringing a car (www.steamshipauthority.com). Spaces fill up very quickly. In 2019, Steamship Authority's availability does not open until mid-late January
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that there will be an additional fine if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in