Escape to the high country and enjoy the trip of a lifetime at ‘Evergreen Trails Retreat,’ a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 16. Surrounded by mountains with access to 13 trailheads and a boutique ski resort, this home will provide you and your travel companions with numerous year-round outdoor adventures, all within stunning alpine environments.
Master Bedroom (Moroccan Master): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Colorado Cabin Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (French Country Master): Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 4 Queen Sofa Beds
Sweeping vistas of the Continental Divide and the distant glow of Denver's city lights will take your breath away when you stay at this quintessential log cabin.
The spacious and open living room on the main floor is adorned with cathedral ceilings, arched windows, stone wood-burning fireplace, plush, leather furniture, and a 60-inch 4k HDTV, equipped with cable. When you’re not out and about, relax in the comforts of this room, while watching TV, reading a book, or warming up next to the fireplace.
With a fully equipped kitchen, this house is ideal for preparing delicious home-cooked meals. Whip up your favorite recipes and gather around the dining table set for 6.
If you’re looking for some privacy, venture downstairs and spend time in the rec room. You’ll find 3 large couches, a 48-inch flat screen cable TV, and a stone gas log stove. With 2,500 square feet of comfortable living space, there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax.
Need for some fresh air? Step outside onto the private deck and enjoy the serene environment that surrounds you.
An outdoor enthusiast’s dream, you’ll enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, snowboarding, skiing, snowshoeing, and so much more!
If you’re interested in seeing wildlife, head over to Elk Meadow in Evergreen and spend time with some of Colorado’s native animals.
Echo Mountain, a boutique ski resort, is only 1.8 miles from the house and offers unrivaled slopes with minimal lines at the lifts.
For tasty bites in the area, stop by Muddy Buck, Keys on the Green, or BeauJo’s and enjoy coffee, burgers, pizza, and more.
Don’t miss out on visiting the historic town of Georgetown, where you’ll discover an old mining town existing in the modern world with unique architecture, quaint shops, and spectacular views.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat screen cable TVs, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, gas log stove, private deck, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Stunning Idaho Springs location in the mountains - Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, national parks, restaurants, shops, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~ 59.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties. Small events and gatherings, like baby showers, bridal showers, or family reunions, considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- An additional $250 cleaning fee will be incurred if evidence of smoking, outdoor fires, pets, or parties is found on the property
- During the winter, 4-wheel drive is recommended to access the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in