This bright and sunny two story, 2 bedroom downtown duplex has exposed bricks, a private deck, washer/dryer, dishwasher, eat in kitchen and jacuzzi. Stay in an authentic Victorian row house in a charming and historic neighbourhood in the heart of downtown Toronto. Steps to the Financial District, Eaton Centre, St. Lawrence Market, Dundas Square, Restaurants, Theaters, Shopping, George Street Diner, Subway, Streetcar, Entertainment and more. Close to Queen Street Subway stop. Perfect for professionals, families or tourists.
This is a two story, 2 bedroom apartment with a queen size bed in each bedroom. The living room has a full size fold out couch, a single lounge chair/bed, plus 1 single inflatable mattress. I can accommodate a group of 8 but it will be cozy. I can also provide a pack n play crib upon request. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher. There is a washer and dryer for your use, free of charge. Brand new carpets in the downstairs bedroom. Newly painted May 2017!
The private deck is a little garden of Eden in the center of the city. Enjoy a good book, dinner, quiet conversation or a joyous meal with your family/friends.
Wifi provided and ROKU, Netflix and more.
Please note there is no parking provided but there are garages nearby. There is also metered street parking.
Private apartment in a duplex row house.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Guests will do a self check-in and check-out. I am available via text, phone or email during day hours and pride myself on being a responsive host.
1. No SMOKING or DRUGS. Cigarettes may be smoked outside on deck but remove ashes and butts.
2. No pets.
3. SHOES OFF, especially on basement carpet.
4. NO PARTIES, events or loud music. A $600 inconvenience fee will be charged, plus damages. Dinner parties are OK with a few extra guests but respect sound rules.
5. QUIET after 10pm and before 7am. This includes inside the apartment, on the deck, and outside on the street.
6. NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS that have not been pre-approved.
7. Leave property in SAME CONDITION as when you arrived. If anything breaks, spills or stains, please let Athena know ASAP. Be mindful not to smudge walls.
8. Keep bathroom FAN ON and door open after shower/bath to prevent mold.
9. Please refill dehumidifier in basement if it has emptied.
10. Do not move furniture. Be respectful to not scratch wood floors. Use coasters on wood surfaces.
11. Do not bother upstairs tenants or neighbours.
12. Always LOCK apartment and outside door. Close and lock deck door when not home. Keep a set of keys in lockbox and keep it closed.
13. Please follow recycling and waste disposal instructions in the House Manual.
14. When CHECKING OUT, Guests who remain past 11am agree to pay a late fee of $50 for any part of the first hour and a minimum of $50 per hour for each additional hour as well as any additional costs incurred by the Host in facilitating the Guests' removal from the premises and/or caused by their late departure.
15. No candles or fire of any kind.
16. Using more LINENS than have been laid out may incur extra costs as laundry is paid for by the pound.
17. Follow CHECK OUT instructions in House Manual.
18. Athena, repair person or person acting on her behalf has permission to access if repairs need to be done or if apartment must be shown to prospective tenants or buyers. 24 hours notice will be given unless there is an emergency.
If any of these rules are broken, an inconvenience fee, plus damages will incur.