Enjoy panoramic ocean views and the soothing sound of crashing waves when you stay at this newly remodeled beachfront 1-bathroom vacation rental studio condo in Virginia Beach. The cozy, 3rd-floor unit offers 355 square feet of living space with a beach-inspired decor and comfortable sleeping accommodations for 3, perfect for a couples getaway. Relax, renew and refresh during your stay at this ultimate beach destination!
Studio: Queen Bed, Futon
Ocean blue walls, quaint furnishing and an open living space welcome you into this beach home overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Follow the hall into the main living area, with natural light flooding from the balcony doors and a comfortable futon facing a 32-inch flat screen cable TV. Lounge in this space during downtime, start that next book on your reading list or catch up on your favorite programming.
Step outside to the compact balcony, feel the breeze and enjoy your morning coffee as the sun rises over the ocean and dolphins swim across the coast.
Return inside to whip up some tasty afternoon treats in the well-equipped kitchen. Granite countertops and modern amenities ensure you’ll have everything needed to experiment with new recipes!
Unwind after a long day of fun on the beach and drift to sleep on the comfortable queen-sized bed. Wake up and wash off in the pristine bathroom to prepare for another exciting adventure!
Enjoy starting your day with a refreshing dip in the condo complex’s outdoor pool and lounging in the courtyard overlooking the beach when you need a break from the sand. You can also relax on the large back deck, complete with tables and chairs, where you can peacefully enjoy the fresh air.
Take only a few steps and reach the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, where you can explore the town’s beachfront activities, culture, shopping and dining. Another popular activity in the area is dolphin watching, where you can see them frolic out in the ocean.
Walk just under a mile to Neptune’s Park, with the famous Neptune Statue for a great photo op. From the park, walk a few blocks inland to explore the Little Neck Creek area.
Grab some coffee and lunch at Belvedere Coffee Shop to refresh before the afternoon.
Head back to your home-away-from-home condo in the evening and choose from two popular restaurants right outside the property. Pacifica offers a gourmet tapas selection with inventive cocktails, while Eat: An American Bistro boasts outdoor seating in a trendy, beachfront setting and a dinner selection of New American fare.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, central heating and air-conditioning, on-site laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, linens and towels provided, designated parking for 1 car, large back deck with patio furniture, and much more
- Enjoy amazing views overlooking the Atlantic ocean and the community pool and lounge area at this relaxing destination!
- Great Virginia Beach location - Beachfront property just steps away from the boardwalk to access the town’s culture, shopping, and dining!
- Nearest Major Airport: Norfolk International Airport (~18.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Linens and Towels ARE provided
- Please note this home comfortably sleeps 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- If evidence of more guests than booked at property, there will be a fine of $100.00 charged to the guest
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, a minimum additional cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged to the guest
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in