Relish in the luxuries and comforts of this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Litchfield! 'Stone-Peca' is a quintessential New England property sitting on a half acre of land, offering a 4-season sun porch as well as a spacious backyard with a deck and patio. Stylish, high-end decor adorns the interior, making this home comfortable for families or groups of up to 7 guests traveling together. The home is less than 1 mile to the town center, offering shopping and dining within easy reach!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | All-Season Porch: Twin Sofa Bed
The cozy living room features rustic wood decor met by modern, plush furniture. Relax in front of the flat-screen cable TV during downtime. Open to the kitchen, this area makes it easy for everyone to spend time together.
The gourmet kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Prepare your favorite meals and enjoy them at the breakfast bar.
Just off of the kitchen is the all-season porch, which houses a vibrant futon that can provide an additional sleeping option. This room is the perfect place to enjoy a novel or take an afternoon nap.
Perhaps one of the best features of this home is the private backyard that’s completely fenced in. With a deck and separate patio that offer comfortable seating options, an outdoor table, umbrellas that provide shade and a premier gas grill.
From this home, you’ll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer. Less than a mile from the center of town, you’ll be able to walk to a variety of shops, restaurants, wine and spirit stores, the public library, and more!
For those who are interested in exploring the surrounding nature, make sure to visit White Flower Farm, White Memorial Conservation Center, and Topsmead. Lush gardens, vibrant flowers, and easy walking paths will brighten up your day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, private yard, patio, deck, patio furniture, premier gas grill, a garage for storage, and more
- Great location less than a mile from the center of town - enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, wine and spirit stores, grocery store, pharmacy, and more
- Airport: Bradley International Airport (~41 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (dogs only, maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Events, parties and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in