Take in the crisp salty air from this beautiful vacation rental house, situated just steps from the Long Island Sound. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, called 'McFords on the Sound,' accommodates up to 8 and features bright and homey decor, an open floor plan, and large windows endowing the space with plenty of natural light. Enjoy the fresh air on the upper and lower decks, walk in the cool grass beside the views of the sound, or take a short stroll to the waterfront.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Basement Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
This home features 2,250 square feet of beautifully decorated living space. The entry room features a sectional couch, a plush chair, and plenty of natural light, while the main living room houses 2 couches and a flat-screen TV equipped with DirecTV.
The fully equipped kitchen features a 4-burner stove with an oven, a full-sized refrigerator and freezer, and plenty of counter space to prepare your home-cooked meals. The space is decorated in warm, neutral colors and features hardwood floors throughout.
Outside of the kitchen, you’ll find a beautiful dining area with a large wooden table set for 8, just beside a wood-burning potbelly stove. The room features vaulted ceilings, huge windows, and a view onto the upstairs loft, giving the space an airy, open feeling.
Each bedroom, including the bedroom in the loft, comes complete with plenty of storage space, seaside decor, and soft lighting designed with relaxation in mind.
The upstairs loft features a shuffleboard table, and steps directly out onto a deck where you can easily take in the views of the water. The downstairs deck features a table set for 4, which includes an umbrella, a gas grill, and an easy step down to the grassy back yard.
Situated just moments from the shores of the Long Island Sound, this property is perfect for both beachgoers and those looking to explore the beauty of a New England town.
Just minutes from the Rocky Point State Pine Barrens Preserve, nature enthusiasts can enjoy plenty of local wildlife and take a hike on one of the landmark’s multiple trails.
When you’re ready to get out on the town, you can enjoy easy access to nearby wineries, golf courses, and the local waterpark.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, 2 flat screen TVs equipped with DirecTV, a wood-burning potbelly stove, loft with a shuffleboard table, upstairs and downstairs decks, private beach (key and parking pass provided), and much more
- Located just moments from the Long Island Sound, bordering Rocky Point State Pine Preserve - easy drive to multiple restaurants, wineries, and golf courses
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, (~22 miles away)
- No smoking
- Not pet friendly
- No events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in