This delightful family oriented house is at parking lot level and minutes from ski slopes/Water Parks. Close to all! Enjoy the newly renovated home with BIG BBQ deck and stunning mountain views. Relax and unwind in our beautiful outdoor decks. Escape to this immaculate house and pamper yourself in the jaccuzi room for a total retreat. Exceptional 4 floors of spacious and quiet living in The Village at Camelback. No parties/events please. *$50 plus tax Additional Jacuzzi Cleaning fee applies.
Brand new rental just made available! Book now before your preferred dates are gone. Please see my other 2 listings for references, homeaway # 445684 , # 4351950 . A luxurious designer renovated townhouse that accommodates 19 and up to 22 people (extra person charge applies)*. Enjoy 4 floors of spacious living in this beautiful, immaculate, well maintained family oriented townhouse located at the scenic The Village at Camelback with mountain views, as well as easy access to the activities on camelback mountain. If you are thinking about an amazing lake house experience, please see my listing # 7139216.
Welcome to our well loved and cherished house in the heart of Poconos! Just because you are away from home, doesn't mean you should be less comfortable than being home.
• Free WiFi, washer/dryer, linens, towels, starter paper products, starter K-cups or tea bags, condiments, hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner, soap are provided.
• Every guest can enjoy complimentary access to Fitness Center, Community room, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub, Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Courts, and Indoor Basketball Court.
• Bedroom configuration:
Master Bed Room 1: One King
Bedroom level Room 2: One Queen + 1 bunk bed (Twin + Twin)
Bedroom level Room 3: 3 bunk beds (Twin + Full)
Lower level Room 4/ entertainment room/ family room: 2 twin mattresses on the floor
Lower level Room 5: Queen bed + portable playard
***bedrooms can comfortably accommodate 19 guests and few pack n plays for additional toddlers ***
• 3 full baths + 1/2 bath.
• 1 jacuzzi room. *$50 plus tax Additional Jacuzzi Cleaning fee applies.
• Living room with ample seating, 1 flat screen TV and a fireplace, dvd player, 3 folded mattresses with mattress toppers can be used for additional sleeping purpose if necessary.
• Living room has sliding glass door to the beautiful private deck with amazing mountain views: lounge, relax, or meditate in our beautiful lounge sofa sets in the nature for pure relaxation.
• Lower level has a door out to another great private deck with lounge chairs: let time slow down and let the evening fall on you.
• 1 flat screen TV's in entertaining family room/ bedroom.
• Activity table with youth billiards, slide hockey and soccer in entertaining family room.
• Large open kitchen (well-equipped and with cookwares, utensils and etc)
• Dining table (accommodate 6 – 14+ guests), additional folding table and chairs provided
• 5 Burners BBQ propane grill on site (propane is not included)
• 4 air conditioners, 5 ceiling fans, 3 tower fans are provided for your comfort
• Board games
• kids friendly: equipped with 1 portable playard, kid's table and chairs/ 2 stools, high chair, kids utensils, toys, and games.
Parking is conveniently located directly by the front entrance making loading and unloading a breeze.
We are sure your family and friends will make memories and talk about our place for many years to come. Please make sure to respect our house and our neighbors, and take the responsibility to remind your group when needed (especially when you have a large party). Please take great care of our house so everything stays new and clean for the next group of guests and for us too when we are getting ready to unwind. Enjoy and have a good time~
You will be blown away by the tasteful contemporary decor, stunning wood accents and upscale furnishings abound throughout an impressive 2300 square feet of well appointed living space. Everyone in your group will love the bright and airy feel of this lovely home, where massive sliding glass doors and the windows allow bountiful sunshine to stream inside, filling the open floor plan with a profusion of natural light.
Pack your bags and get ready to enjoy year-round fun while staying here:
Winter at Camelback Mountain delivers the ultimate experience for big fun in the snow. It's perfect for all skiers and snowboarders. Beginners and advanced participants will love the variety presented by the 35 trails, 14 lifts, and even a mellow terrain park. Camelback Mountain is also the biggest snow tubing park in the USA. The award-winning Learning Center will help skiers of all levels improve their skills. And, the slopes are 100% lit for night skiing.
Spring time inspires a host of outdoor activities in the area. The picturesque scenery surrounding Camelback Mountain provides great opportunities for hiking, bird-watching, boating, biking, local festivals, picnics, and more. Golfers can swing into action on over 30 courses across the region.
Summer adventures includes swimming, all kinds of wet fun at the Camelbeach Water Park, zip lining and other thrills at Camelback Mountain Adventures, adventure courses, races, concerts, camping and more.
Autumn brings the magnificent foliage colors of reds, oranges, and yellows that paint the landscape as you attend the many fairs and festivals presented throughout the region. Tours and train excursions offer unique views of the mountain scenery.
Guests staying at my home will have access to many amenities that The Village at Camelback offers:
Fitness Center, Community room, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub, Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Courts, and Indoor Basketball Court.
Other things to note:
Call, text or email whenever you have a question and as much or as little as you like. We're ready to supply the answers you need to have a great stay here ~
The front walkway will be shoveled when it snows.
Amenity Hours: please check with Community Center for the newest updates and Holiday hours.
• Fitness Center/ Sauna: 9am to 5pm daily.
• Indoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi: OPEN daily during July and August. Weekend hour subject to change monthly, CLOSED on Weekdays for other months.
• Indoor Tennis: 9am to 5pm daily.
• Outdoor Tennis: sunrise to sunset daily.
•••• Affordable 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom option is available-pls inquire on rate ••••
•••• WEEKLY and MONTHLY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE !!!! ••••
•••• SPECIAL DISCOUNT for Staying long term ••••
•••• EXTRA PERSON CHARGE $10 per person per night after 10th guests-negotiable (please send in your inquiry) •••• linens are provided for 15 guests. Please bring your own linen for additional guests ••••
•••• ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE TO USE THE JACUZZI IS $50 plus tax. You will be asked to confirm after booking ••••
• please note wall decoration/dinning table setting/bed sets might be changed from time to time-please treat this house with respect as we hope everyone can enjoy it~
The Village at Camelback is a cluster of family oriented townhomes in the heart of the Poconos where attractions are within a few minute's drive.
Camelback Mountain Ski slopes/ Camelbeach Mountain Water Park (3 min by FOOT)
Indoor Water Parks (15-30 min by car)
Big Pocono State Park (5 min by car)
Mountain View Public Park. Facilities: 2 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, soccer field, football field, baseball field, multiple kid's playgrounds, 4 pavilions with grills and nature trails (7 min by car)
The Crossings Premium Outlet (with over 100 stores) (10 min by car)
Mount Airy Casino (15 min by car)
Golf Courses (15-20 min by car)
Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport (20 min by car)
Delaware Water Gap (35 min by car)
CBK Mountain Adventures (3 min by car)
Bushkill Falls (35 min by car)
Big Brown Fish & Pay Lakes (25 min)
Adventure Center at Pocono Whitewater (35 min by car)
Things to do:
Hiking, Biking, Bird-watching, Boating, Rafting, Picnics, festivals, zip lines, Water Parks, Horseback riding, Sky Diving, Rodeo shows, Shooting range, Go-Cart track, Paintball, and many other activities are all within a reasonable driving distance.
Tons of great restaurants and fast-food chains around: Baileys Rib and Steakhouse, Barley Creek, Hickory Valley Farm Restaurant, Desaki, Smuggler's Cove Seafood, LongHorn SteakHouse, Olive Garden, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, DQ's, Red Lobster, CVS, Wei's and many more.
You definitely need a car to get around. 2 parking spaces are available in front of the townhouse, and more parking spaces are available at the overflow parking bank by the gate