Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 3.5, Sleeps 14
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy two free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2200 per month + $1000 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Your group will enjoy a relaxing vacation in this beautiful home facing the pool in the Villages of Crystal Beach! My Boy Blue is a lovely 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that sleeps 14. This home has two spacious balconies and two living areas.
The Bed Setup:
*There’s a master suite on the first floor with a king bed.
*On the second floor is a king bedroom and a bedroom with 2 twin beds.
*On the 3rd floor is a queen bedroom, another queen bedroom and a bedroom with a bunk bed (2 twins).
*There’s a queen sleeper sofa in the living room on the second floor.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tile floors and granite countertops. All bedrooms are ample size with TV/DVD players. Enjoy the pool view from the balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floors. There’s a grill at the house or you can use the grilling/chilling area at the pool.
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
My Boy Blue also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot. This house is located ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE POOL! Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, a spa, lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 500 yards to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley, running from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. You must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another fabulous vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
About the Manager
4.5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Hi, my name is Jasmine Edwards Meade and I just recently booked 5 rentals with Real Joy Vacations for Memorial day weekend. I have been to Destin numerous of times and this had to be the best experience I have had with the choice of housing. I got married on May 27, 2016 and with all the wedding planning for a destination wedding I wanted to provide my family and friends with the best housing. I knew it was going to be a busy weekend because of the holiday and finding somewhere to stay for only 4 nights was a hassle until I got in touch with one of the representatives with Real Joy Vacations that allowed us to stay for 4 nights. My family and friends are still talking about how they enjoyed everything. The houses were very clean, spacious, and most importantly affordable. I had 2 houses with couples in them and they loved how the pool was directly across the street and it was walking distance to every house we rented. I just want to say Real Joy Vacations definitely made my destination wedding one to remember and I know I will be booking with them in the future!!!!!
Will rent again if I'm that area
Very clean and organized property. The had beach chairs, very convenient pool, a grill, you must bring laundry detergent, extra dishwasher soap and dish soap, sponge, trash bags, paper towels and salt and pepper. On the other hand is a great property, and great location. Very close to the beach, mall/plaza, restaurants and grocery store.
Can't wait to come back
My husband and I decided to do a last minute trip to Destin. Saved about half as much staying just a block or 2 off the beech. The house was awesome. The pool was the best in Destin We were in the heart of Destin, close to everything. Had a blast & will do this again.
My Boy Blue blues
The house is great, as is the location across from the pool, but mattresses, couches and seats need to be replaced ASAP. Owner opted for cheap stuff.
- US Dollars
- Rates shown are base rates & do not include tax, processing fee and cleaning
- 4 night minimum, except 4th of July, we're looking for a weekly booking
- 30% down at time of booking, not refundable
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- we offer optional trip insurance for an add'l 7%
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, master on main
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2nd floor king bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 6 - 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 7 - sleeper sofa in 2nd floor living room
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals