Lounge on the deck and take in the lake views from this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhouse in Lago Vista. Situated in the Point Venture retreat community, this townhome allows 7 lucky guests to enjoy a community pool, tennis courts, golf course, fitness center, private park, marina, and a bar and restaurant, all within 100 yards of the property! Endless water and land activities await you when you stay at this Texas home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
From the top deck of this third-story, corner-unit townhome, you’ll enjoy a spectacular view of the lake. Sit back on the patio furniture while sipping your favorite beverage and chatting with your travel companions. Walk down the spiral staircase to the second deck, which also presents a marvelous lake view.
Inside the 1,152-square-foot unit, beachy decor and a soothing blue color will constantly remind you that you’re on vacation. Lounge on the comfortable patio furniture in the living area, which features a flat-screen cable TV with DirecTV, and views of the lake from the sliding glass doors leading out to the deck.
If you enjoy cooking, you’re sure to delight in the kitchen, fully equipped with every appliance needed to whip up a delectable meal. The chef can proudly serve the meal to the group at the kitchen bar or at the tall dining table with seating for 4.
Just above the kitchen is the loft, which has a twin-over-twin bunk bed that’s perfect for kids! The adults of the group can rest their heads in one of the queen-sized beds or on the master bedroom’s futon. Each bedroom features a cable TV with DirecTV, so you can watch a movie before drifting off to sleep.
To further enhance your vacation, you’ll have access to the Point Venture community’s amenities, including a golf course, tennis courts, pool, fitness center, a marina, and a restaurant and bar, all within 100 yards of this property!
While at this townhome, you’ll find it easy to stay entertained. Soak up the sun beside the community pool, challenge your travel companions to a tennis match, go golfing, swim at the lake beach, and enjoy a dinner with live music at the Gnarly Gar, all walking distance from the home.
For a fun time on the water, head over to the marina, where you can rent pontoon boats and go water skiing!
Golfers, if you want to venture away from the community course, check out The Lago Vista Golf Course and the Highland Lakes Golf Course, which both offer amazing views of Lake Travis.
Scenic views, trails, and mountain biking await at numerous parks in Lago Vista, including Hippie Hollow Park and Pace Bend Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished deck with lake views, brand-new living room furniture, driveway parking, laundry machines (available for stays of 3 nights or more), 3 cable TVs with DirecTV (two 30-inch TVs, one 55-inch TV), free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy Point Venture’s community amenities, including a private park, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, marina, bar and restaurant, and golf course!
- Great location in the Point Venture retreat community - Steps from the lake, with easy access to the lake beach, golf courses, marina, parks, and restaurants!
Additional Lake Travis Information:
-Please note that the dock and cove water level in pictures is subject to seasonality, please search the water levels for Lake Travis prior to booking (ideal water levels range from 670-700 feet)
-The pool access pass also gives guests access to the 'private beach' at the lake
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If the pool access card is lost, guest are responsible. It is a $50 fine
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in