This immaculate and private Mancos vacation rental studio cabin is the perfect destination for your next romantic getaway. Suitable for up to 3 guests, everyone in the party will be captivated by the natural beauty of the ponderosa pines on this scenic 80 acre property, where you can hike and bike for days. Leisurely tour the grounds as you gaze at the panoramic views of the La Plata mountain range and feel at home on the range in this updated and peaceful cabin!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin Bed
Picterquese ponderosa pines and a gorgeous pergola immediately greet you on this 80 acre property in the heart of Mancos. Take in the fresh air and begin to surround yourself with all the comforts of home!
Step inside to be welcomed by an upgraded interior, perfectly decorated with wooden accents and modern, stainless steel appliances.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a spacious breakfast bar that has seating for 4.
Sit and relax on the L-shaped couch in the opposite corner of the studio, where you’ll have a front row seat to your favorite movie on the flat-screen digital TV. If you’re feeling competitive, challenge your loved one to a board game.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, head for the queen-sized memory foam mattress or lofted twin-sized memory foam bed. A full bathroom with a walk-in shower awaits you in the mornings.
-- THE LOCATION --
Recently named one of the best small towns to visit, Mancos is every nature lover’s dream with its panoramic views of La Plata mountains and almost every outdoor activity at your fingertips.
Start by exploring the rural property as you hike or bike through the serene forests. In winter months, opt for snowshoes or cross-country skis!
Fishing enthusiasts won’t be disappointed with a short 6 minute drive to Summit Reservoir where the catch of the day could be largemouth bass, walleye, northern pike, or channel catfish.
For a night out, take a short 10 minute drive southeast to the historic main street of Mancos and visit The Absolute Bakery & Cafe where they feature locally sourced ingredients. Drive 15 minutes northwest to reach Dolores and visit the Rio Grande Railroad Museum before heading to Dolores River Brewery.
If you’re looking for a longer day trip, take an hour and a half drive through the scenic San Juan Mountains to Telluride - a historic Victorian mining town with tons of local charm!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen digital TV, gas grill, board games, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Serene location on 80 acres near fishing, boating, skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, antiquing, and more
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property. There is a high danger of fires in the area. If any evidence of smoking anywhere on the property is found, a penalty fee of $500 will be imposed.
- Pet-friendly with $75 fee per stay (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- NOTE: 4-wheel drive is required to access the property during the winter months
- In the event that a snow plow becomes necessary to access the property, travelers may be charged for plowing services
- Travelers will be responsible for any towing costs incurred and will be billed for damages to the property
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in