Leisurely lakeside bliss isn't far when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home in the charming mountain town of Lake Arrowhead. Perfect for families, this rustic abode fosters a peaceful and tranquil environment and comfortable accommodations for 10. Hiking, kayaking, biking, and more are all under a 5-minute drive away. Unwind with your travel companions on your private patio with scenic views of the lush forested surroundings to finish off the perfect California day!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Family Room: Sleeper Sofa | Upstairs Den: Futon
California dreamin begins the moment you step foot into this spacious and breezy abode. Your eyes will be drawn to the large windows with unobstructed vistas of the pine and cedar trees surrounding this home.
Head outside to the expansive back patio and relax on the plush lounge chairs and enjoy the peaceful and serene surroundings of this California wilderness.
To rejuvenate from your daily exploits, whip up hearty home-cooked meals in the spacious fully equipped kitchen! Bring your delicious cuisine to the elegant dining room table with an ornate chandelier and views of the lush backyard.
Cozy up in the living area around the gas fireplace and turn on the flat-screen TV for an optimal movie night experience! For further entertainment, retreat to the game room featuring foosball, an air hockey table, roulette table, and more!
After an adventure-filled day, withdraw to one of the open and airy bedrooms and drift off into a restful night's sleep in the cloud-like beds.
Gourmet fare, seasonal events, movies at the Blue Jay Cinema, charming boutiques, and more all just a short drive away at Lake Arrowhead Village! Hop on the Lake Arrowhead Queen to experience this serene lake and mountain vistas aboard an elegant cruise ship.
For a thrilling outdoor adventure, head over to SkyPark at Santa's Village where they offer ice skating, climbing, ziplining, and rides for all ages! Afterwards, grab some grub at one of the restaurants where you can enjoy views of the picturesque meadows below.
Dive into lakeside fun at Wake & Wheel where they aid you in your next mountain adventure. Whether its paddleboarding, mountain biking, or kayaking, they will help you with the gear to fuel your fun-filled day!
No better way to explore this enchanting area than lacing up your shoes and head for a hike! Deep Creek Hot Springs and Arrowhead Trail are 2 hikes that take you through the scenic San Bernardino Mountains!
Hit the slopes at Snow Valley Ski resort that offers some of Southern California's finest skiing terrain for all levels! Once you've worked up an appetite exploring this scenic mountain, head over to the Hub for some apres ski beverages and mountain cuisine.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Cable TVs, furnished back patio, gas grill, hammock, game room, fully equipped kitchen, private deck off of master suite, and much more!
- Great Lake Arrowhead location just 10 minutes from quaint downtown Lake Arrowhead, close to Sky Park at Santa's Village, and a short drive to Snow Valley Ski resort for seasonal activities!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Per county code, only 4 cars are allowed to park on the driveway, which includes any visitors
- Absolutely no parking on the curb/street is permitted. This is a strict enforcement and if any violations are reported, a fine will be incurred
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- 4 wheel drive, or snow tires is required during winter season