Nestled on the Weeki Wachee River, this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house is the perfect destination for those looking for a charming environment to kick back under the sun and admire the local wildlife. Grab one of the properties kayaks and spend your days cruising along the water next to manatees before coming home to sip a cocktail at the home’s outdoor bar.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Lanai: Daybed
An assortment of tasteful decor, collectibles, and potted plants highlight this vibrant home, in which you’ll find everything you need to rest and unwind on your next vacation!
You’ll be immediately entranced by the home’s long-view windows, which offer wonderful views of the river no matter where you are! Settle down with a book in the sitting area right off the foyer, or head into the lanai to enjoy cocktails and appetizers with your loved ones.
Outside, you’ll find a half-covered patio complete with an outdoor bar, lounge chairs and nautical decor. Most of the kitchen can be found outside on the lanai, but a full sized refrigerator is available inside.
Play some music on the outdoor speakers and relax outside all day long or throw one of the kayaks in the water to cruise along with the manatees!
Come nighttime, warm yourself up by the fire-pit as you look out at the stars. Once you’re ready to retire, the home boasts 2 well-appointed bedrooms.
This riverfront home has everything you need to spend your days cruising along the water on kayaks and looking below for the abundance of wildlife.
If you’d like to move a bit faster, rent a airboat, which will be dropped off right in front of the property. You’ll also find some paddle board, motor boat, and pontoon rentals just a short distance away.
Be sure to bring the kids to Weeki Wachee Springs, where you’ll find underwater performances by ‘mermaids.’
When you’re craving a nice night out, check out either La Bella Napoli Italian Restaurant or Becky Jack’s Food Shack to taste the local cuisine.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fridge, microwave, toaster, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, lanai, furnished patio, gas grill, outdoor bar, fire pit, outdoor speakers, private beach, dock/boat slip, canoe, 3 kayaks, beach towels, and more!
- Beautiful Weeki Wachee location - Enjoy easy access to kayaking, canoeing, boating, fishing, resorts, restaurants, shops, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport - 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~55 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $60 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 35 pound weight limit)
- Note that if you bring a boat, there is an additional $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Any evidence of violation of this will result in a $500.00 fine charged to the guest
- This home can accommodate only up to 5 guests. If additional guests are brought to the property, including day guests, an additional charge of $35 per person, per day will be charged. (Limit 7 guests total.)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If the home is found in an unsatisfactory condition that requires any additional cleaning, a minimum additional cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged to the guest
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site but leaves during guests’ stays to provide privacy
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in