Bring your boat, fishing rods, and the whole family to this 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house on Lake Livingston! With a boat house and plenty of space for outdoor recreation, this lakefront home is perfect for a group of 14 seeking a waterside escape. Look forward to utilizing the provided kayaks, playing outdoor games, grilling out on the covered porch, and kicking back with your favorite beverage on the spacious deck while staying at this Texas home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: 3 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Comfortably appointed, this split-level home accommodates the whole family throughout 2 floors - perfect for relaxing, entertaining, and hosting small events that require a lakeside ambiance.
Spend most of your time taking advantage of the expansive yard with lake views you’ll never tire of. Challenge your travel companions to the provided games, like washers/bean bag toss, horseshoes, croquet, and golf toss, and jump in the lake to cool off!
Fire up the BBQ grill on the covered patio to cook up your catch of the day. Then, head up to the deck with your favorite beverage to kick back while enjoying the water views. If it's raining outside, step into the sunroom for the same lake views!
After a day outside, make your way up the stairs and into the compact 2,200-square-foot home, where you can stay connected with reliable wireless internet access and 5 HD cable TVs with Netflix.
Sleek, white walls and tasteful, comfortable furniture invite you into the open floor plan combining the living area, dining room and kitchen on the second-floor of the property.
Settle down for a movie night in the living area, where armchairs and couches face a large flat-screen HD cable TV. While you’re lounging, the baker in the group can prepare a tasty dessert for the group in the fully equipped kitchen and serve the masterpiece at the large dining table.
At the end of each day, take your pick of any of the inviting bedrooms, each offering plush beds to curl up in for peaceful nights of sleep. The kids are sure to love the accommodations here, which include 4 twin-over-twin bunk beds!
There’s truly no better location for a lake getaway than this home’s location, right on the lake! If you don’t have your own boat, utilize the provided 2 single kayaks and adult life jackets or rent a boat at a nearby boat rental service, like Indian Hills!
Venture away from the property to find even more outdoor fun at Lake Livingston State Park, full of campsites, picnic areas, and hiking and mountain biking trails.
Whenever you’re not cooking at the home, dine out at a local restaurant, like Indian Hill Restaurant and Sports Bar or LeBlanc’s Cajun Kitchen, minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen HD cable TVs with Netflix and Roku, free WiFi, central air conditioning, washer/dryer, covered porch, spacious deck, gas grill (propane provided), outdoor games, private boat house, 2 single kayaks and adult life jackets, and much more
- Fantastic Livingston location right on the lake - Easy access to swimming, boating, hiking, mountain biking, and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, ( ~ 63 miles away from the property)
- Please note the property has steep stairs and is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $60 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 60-pound weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Early check-in or check-out is possible with owner's approval. Requests must be made within 15 days prior to arrival. Additional fees may apply. Please contact Evolve with any inquiries or requests
- Please note that guests will need to trailer their own boats if they are bringing one
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in