The house is a beautiful 10 acre home located in Bedford Corners with 8 Bedrooms. It is perfect for gatherings, corporate or private events. Located minutes from downtown Mount Kisco. Pick up any of our provided rackets and play a set of tennis. Take a jump into our pool and cool off on a hot summer day. Enjoy our Eero mesh integrated WiFi system throughout the house with speeds up to 300 Mbps. If you are looking for a quiet, secluded place north of New York, you have found your place.
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 1/2 bathrooms
- 13000 sqft indoor living space
- 2 separate living rooms
- Study room with conference table and plenty of space to work.
- Billiards room
- Eero mesh WiFi system with speeds up to 300 Mbps throughout house
- Bottom floor has a bluetooth speaker system that you can connect your phone to and listen to music downstairs
- Note: First floor has 2 additional bathrooms (each 1/2) without shower not connected to any bedrooms
Bedroom 1: Downstairs bedroom comes fully equipped with a walk-in closet, King bed, and a private shower.
Bedroom 2: A beautiful pink landscaped room with a queen bed, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom
Master bedroom 3: A truly magnificent bedroom with a private study room, large walk-in closet, King bed and a private bathroom. The private bathroom comes fully equipped with a TOTO Japanese toilet, 2 sinks, large bath, and a steamed rain shower with optional omnidirectional jets. Also comes with an armchair massager. There is also a balcony in this bedroom.
Bedroom 4: A blue wallpaper room with a King size bed, private bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
Bedroom 5: A Japanese themed room with 2 queen size beds, large walk-in closet, and a private bathroom.
Bedroom 6: Our second largest bedroom, with a King size bed, large bathroom with a private walk-in closet, 2 sinks, large bath, and a private rain shower with jets.
Bedroom 7: This room comes with a walk-in closet, queen size bed, and a shared bathroom with bedroom 8.
Bedroom 8: Similarly to bedroom 7, comes with a queen size bed and a walk-in closet, and a shared bathroom.
Living Room 1: 85" sony 4k Smart TV, so you can log into Netflix and watch all of your favorite shows. Comes with an apple TV if you need it. Also a small dining table that can seat 6. There is also an olympic used table tennis table, along with 3 star butterfly table tennis balls and paddles for use.
Living room 2: A rustic style living room with 2 couches and a 100 year old Steinway piano. 2 smaller chairs face the fireplace, where you can cozy up during cold winters.
Billiards Room: A private room dedicated to billiards. A traditional billiards lamp hangs above the table. Comes with 4 adult cues and 2 child cues, as well as a bridge. Includes a full set of billiard balls and a triangle.
Dining Room: A magnificent wood finished 14-person dining room table underneath a crystal encrusted chandelier. Includes a serving table and formal silverware and plates for more formal occasions.
Gym: A magnificent gym filled with everything you need to get in shape and gain muscle: Speed ladder, Bike, Smith machine, Rowing machine, weight rack, treadmill, boxing heavy bag and gloves, medicine and BOSU balls, and a double functional machine.
Food is a massive deal when getting together. All you need to bring is your food.
- Rustic style marble plated kitchen with a beautiful island
- Wood finished panels, and a stone floor
- Viking gas range and convection oven
- Comes completely stocked with cooking needs, including a huge selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, platters, baking needs, steamers, cookie trays, cooking utensils, and more
- Plenty of Cusinart knives for the chefs in your party
- Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer
- Breville blender and waffle maker
- Enough silverware for everyone in the family
- 2 coffee pots, including coffee filters, coffee beans and a grinder, so you can start your day right with a coffee on the front area
- Full sized dishwasher, including dishwasher soap
- Outdoor propane grill, complete with a full tank of propane
- Grilling tools
- Includes plenty of paper towels, sponges, wipes, and many more things
- Our tennis court comes fully equipped with 8 different tennis rackets, all strung, so you can find the racket that best suits you
- A beautiful viewing area with a canopy-style umbrella so you can watch tennis in the sun
- Tennis balls also provided
- Our tennis court is resurfaced every year by the same team that resurfaces the courts at the US Open
- Our pool is open from April to October
- Pool area includes many lounging chairs for all your tanning needs
- Includes a circular table with another canopy-style umbrella
- Completely gated, and the pool is surrounded with luscious, beautiful plants
- Comes with all sorts of pool toys, including noodles and water-guns for the kids
- Optional heating for $120 extra/day
- The perfect place for lounging, a seating area complete with cushions and a canopy-style umbrella that can rotate and tilt to your needs
- View of gardens, tennis court and pool, as well as the grill
- Our luscious gardens include many herbs and vegetables for your use, as well as beautiful apple and cherry trees that blossom in the spring and summer
- Beautiful area to walk around and enjoy nature
- The garden is cut and maintained every week
Everything listed above is available for you! There is one indoor garage spot available for use and much more space to park cars outside. The basement is locked for our personal storage.
Interaction with guests
My Co-host and I usually won't be around directly, but we are always available for questions. Feel free to reach out to either of us! We have people that can come assist if there are any problems with the house.
Other things to note
Our property is located minutes away from downtown Mount Kisco, and located just 1 hour North of NYC When you enter our home, we have a welcome book for you so you can accommodate all of your shopping needs.
- We host corporate events for a different rate. Contact us directly and we will respond in a timely manner.
- The pool can be heated for $120/day extra. Please inquire if you are interested.
- There are security cameras all over the house, but they will be disconnected.
- Security cameras outside will be left on for your own protection.
- The maximum number of guests we can host overnight is 16
- For Corporate and Private events this rule does not apply.
We would love to host your party, family, corporate event, family gathering, private event, or anything for that matter. We love entertaining and giving our guests as surreal of an experience as possible, so if you have any further questions, feel free to inquire and contact us!
Joan Costa and Sumit Sarkar