Experience the Great Smoky Mountains from 'Sweet Caroline,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home with a covered porch and hot tub! Secluded in a woodsy neighborhood just minutes from sites in the National Park, this log cabin getaway features a charming, open living space with all the modern amenities of home, including a fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, fully equipped kitchen and wireless internet access. Tell stories by the fire pit after days of adventure at this North Carolina retreat!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Enjoy convenient parking for several cars just off the paved highway upon arriving at your new home-away-from-home. If you're interested in traveling to this scenic destination with a group of close friends, check the availability of the neighboring vacation cabins (Evolve listings #407604 & 407605).
When you're not outside relaxing in your peaceful mountain surroundings, watch favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen TV or cozy up with a good book in front of the fireplace. The fully equipped kitchen provides all the cooking essentials once stomachs begin to rumble. Sip tasty refreshments at the bar counter while the chef whips up an inspired gourmet feast!
You can also head outside and fire up the charcoal grill to sear your favorite meats and veggies. Once you've fully digested your food, climb into the hot tub and unwind as the sun sets beyond the mountains.
Slip under the covers of the plush queen bed and drift to sleep with the calming sounds of nature at the end of the day. The bedroom also provides a fireplace and deck access so you can wake up slow and step outside to breathe the fresh mountain air in the morning!
'Sweet Caroline' provides easy access to attractions in downtown Bryson City when you're not relaxing around the cabin. Book a tour of the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad and visit the railroad museum before grabbing dinner in town.
The Deep Creek Campground and Trailhead lie just minutes from this property. Explore the Rom Branch Falls, Indian Creek Falls and surrounding opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, fishing and more. Travel 16 miles to Nantahala Outdoor Center for whitewater rafting, kayaking and zip-lining!
The town of Cherokee rests about 12 miles away and provides opportunities for gambling and local stores to check out original Native American arts and crafts. When you're in downtown Bryson City, explore waterfront activities along the Tuckasegee River, try your favorite craft brews at Nantahala Brewery and treat yourself to fine dining at The Everett Hotel Bistro.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered porch, private hot tub, charcoal grill, flat-screen cable Smart TV, 2 fireplaces, washer/dryer, free WiFi, easy parking for cars, and much more
- Scenic Bryson City location just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and downtown attractions, 12 miles to Cherokee and 16 miles to Nantahala
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732 (~65 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $45 per pet, per night fee (2 pet max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is located on a steep gravel road and a 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is recommended (motorcycles/bikes not recommended)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in