Get the most out of your next California escape during your stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Crestline! Located steps from gorgeous Lake Gregory and a 2-minute walk to a grocery store, this home for 7 allows easy access to outdoor recreation and all of the necessities you'll need during your stay. When you're not spending time across the street enjoying Lake Gregory, drive 10 minutes to Lake Arrowhead or 30 minutes to Big Bear!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed, Crib | Bedroom 2: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: 2 Twin Pullout Beds
Nestled in a bowl of huge cedar and pine trees, this home has a private and secluded feel - yet is just minutes from everything you need in Crestline. Enjoy time spent on the massive deck or in the open-concept living room that boasts a gas fireplace and flat-screen TV.
You certainly won't have to venture far from your home-away-from-home when stomachs start to rumble! Take a 2-minute walk to Goodwin & Sons Market to pick up all of your groceries and make your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen.
When it's time to dine, gather around the butcher-block island that seats 9 to enjoy your meal! In the spring and summer, step out to the deck and dine al fresco at one of the 2 picnic tables.
The best place to end the day during the warmer months is out on the furnished deck. Start a fire in the fire pit and gaze up and admire all of the stars in the night's sky!
Find comfort at night in either of the 2 bedrooms or on the pullout beds in the living room. The master bedroom has a California king bed and a crib while the second bedroom has a twin-over-twin bunk bed and a separate twin bed.
This home's location is ideal for any travelers looking to spend some time in the great outdoors! With plenty of lakes and woodlands, fishermen, mountain bikers, hikers will all love spending time in Crestline.
Put your swimsuit on and walk across the street to spend the day on Lake Gregory. The waterfront Lake Gregory Regional Park is just 2 minutes away and offers tons of great amenities for the whole family.
After a day on the water, walk 75 yards from the property and grab some tacos and a margarita at Toni's Kitchen Mexican Food Restaurant. You'll love the stylish atmosphere and authentic Mexican cuisine. After dinner, take a stroll around the quaint downtown area and browse the unique stores.
When you need some more outdoor adventures, drive 10 minutes to Lake Arrowhead or 30 minutes to Big Bear! If you're craving some city action, head to San Bernardino - just 20 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, huge deck with patio furniture and fire pit (not available during winter), gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Crestline location across the street from Lake Gregory! Walk to the only grocery store in town, Toni's Kitchen Mexican Food Restaurant, and a 7-Eleven. A short drive will get you to Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear, and San Bernardino
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ontario International Airport - 2500 E Airport Dr, Ontario, CA 91761, (~36.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 7 guests in beds and the pullout beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 guests
- Please note that due to the area's temperate climate, this home does not have air conditioning
- Please be aware the outdoor fireplace is currently inoperable
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in