** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities **
Experience Sunshine-State luxury from the comfort of this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment in New Port Richey. Located on a quiet street, this home for 6 boasts a unique combination of hominess and splendor. Whether you spend your days exploring Clearwater Beach or enjoying Busch Gardens, you're sure to end your Florida getaway with some unforgettable family memories.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
When you need a break from the sun, head into the cozy living area and lounge on the plush couch. As you watch the Buccaneers game on the flat-screen cable TV, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with stainless steel appliances, the kitchen has everything you'll need to show off your culinary capabilities.
Looking to elevate your meal? Ditch the indoor dining table and enjoy your meal alfresco in the lanai. Whether you choose to gather around the outdoor dining table for 4 or enjoy a casual meal in front of the lanai's cable TV, you're sure to create unforgettable memories during meal times.
The lanai isn't just a great dinner locale. Boasting a private pool, charcoal grill, couches, and a space heater, this outdoor oasis is sure to be a frequented gathering space for your travel group.
After a relaxing rinse in the spacious walk-in shower, you'll drift effortlessly to sleep in your plush queen bed.
Take a quick 40-minute ride to Clearwater Beach and soak up the sun! In addition to traditional beach activities like sunbathing and swimming, Clearwater Beach offers jet skiing, dolphin-watching, deep sea fishing, parasailing, and more!
Traveling with kids? Head 33 miles down the road to Busch Gardens and enjoy a day of family fun. Home to 300 different animal species, this 335-acre African-themed animal theme park, is not your average family attraction.
Tarpon Springs, just 6 miles from the apartment, boasts a culture unlike anything in the area. Speckled with waterfront greek eateries and home to the Historic Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs wears its rich Greek history with pride.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, pool, fire pit, space heaters, outdoor seating, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, charcoal grill, walk-in shower, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, and more!
- Unbeatable New Port Richey Location - 40 minutes from Clearwater Beach, 33 miles from Busch Gardens, and 6 miles from Tarpon Springs!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~29 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in