Located 25 steps from the Skykomish River in Baring, Washington, the 'South Fork Cabin' is the perfect home-away-from-home for outdoorsy types looking to get away from the stresses of everyday life. This rustic vacation rental cabin offers 6 guests the opportunity to spend their days swimming in the river or hiking along nearby trails and their nights gathered around the fire pit. Enjoy easy access to numerous hiking trails, skiing at Stevens Pass Resort, and many more outdoor adventures.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams and hardwood floors welcome you inside this cozy cabin! Throw a log in the wood-burning stove to enhance the rustic feeling of the abode.
Relax on the comfortable couch in the living room. On rainy days, get lost in your favorite novel or break out a board game to play with your travel companions.
Your favorite place to spend your time will surely be the back deck. Sit outside and listen to the soothing sounds of the rushing Skykomish River.
After a day spent outdoors, head inside and whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen. The grill master in your group can use the charcoal grill to prepare a mouthwatering barbecue dinner.
You'll fall fast asleep at night in any of the 3 comfortable queen beds or out in the living room on the pullout bed. Wake up in the morning and start your day by taking a rejuvenating shower in the walk-in shower with a rain shower head.
Protected by mature trees, this cabin is in the perfect location to secluded from the rest of the world for the duration of your stay.
Those visiting in the summer may not want to leave the property! In mid to late summer, the water is calm enough for water activities such as swimming, floating, and kayaking. There's also a community beach near the cabin that's perfect for swimming and lounging.
Put on your hiking boots and travel 20 minutes to countless trails including Barclay Lake, Lake Serene, Bridal Veil Falls, Deception Falls, Wallace Falls, and Heybrook Ridge.
If you ever grow tired of outdoor activities, drive an hour to the east to visit the unique village of Leavenworth. This Bavarian-style mountain village offers a number of fun restaurants, shops, and wineries.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck river views, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), fire pit (firewood provided), wood-burning stove (firewood provided) flat-screen TV with DVD player, rain shower, central heating, ample driveway parking, and much more!
- See more photos of 'South Fork Cabin' on its Instagram page, @southforkcabin
- Great Baring location just steps from the Skykomish River and near tons of outdoor activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~68.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $40 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in