Plan your next California mountain retreat to this rustic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house north of Lake Arrowhead. Explore Lake Arrowhead by kayak, relax at the Tavern Bay Beach Club, or drive just 25 minutes to ski at the Snow Valley Mountain Resort. This spacious 1,800-square-foot two-story cabin comfortably sleeps 7 and boasts a newly remodeled full kitchen, tasteful decor, and 2 spacious decks with views of the Pinnacles!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac north of the lake, this expansive mountain home offers the perfect balance between privacy and proximity to the local sites! Picture yourself relaxing on the top-floor deck while watching the sunset over the Pinnacles.
Switch into vacation mode the moment you step inside this beautifully furnished, open-concept cabin. From the wood-panel walls and ceilings to the fireplace in the living room, this cabin is a fantastic place for a family getaway to the mountains.
Prepare a family-style feast in the completely remodeled kitchen. The full baker's kitchen boasts brand new stainless steel appliances, gorgeous cabinetry, and all of the cooking essentials. Enjoy your meal at the 6-person dining area or bring your culinary creation to the top-story deck for an al fresco dining experience.
The top-story deck features an outdoor dining area with a sun umbrella, a 5-burner gas grill, and stunning views of the mountains. If you're looking for more privacy, the downstairs deck offers a 2 seat swing chair ideal for morning coffee or a quiet reading session.
When it's time for bed, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to rest up for the next day's adventure. The master bedroom boasts a cozy California King memory foam mattress and access to the lower deck!
This quiet mountain house is in the perfect location to explore Lake Arrowhead! The main village is located 11 minutes away from your door and offers all of your grocery, shopping, and restaurant needs. The Lakefront Taproom Bar and Kitchen is a perfect place to grab a beer and a burger if you get hungry while shopping!
Drive just over 2 miles to reach the Tavern Bay Beach Club when all the snow melts. The house has up 6 passes to this beach club where you will have free access to a well-maintained beach, Burnt Mill, Lake Arrowhead, plenty of fishing spots, and the lovely South Shore Trail. Passes to the Burnt Mill Beach Club and Tavern Bay Beach Club are included!
Big Bear is a 45-minute drive from the house for anyone looking for a change of scenery. The town offers plenty of year-round family-friendly festivals, local shopping stores, and a multitude of parks for you and your travel companions to enjoy.
If you are here in the winter, make the 25-minute drive to the Snow Valley Mountain Resort. This long-standing ski area features a variety of different trails, an economical day pass, and an area for sledding!
The UCLA Conference Center and the Mountains Community Hospital are both less than 5 minutes from the house. The kids love making the 12-minute drive to spend an afternoon at the SkyPark at Santa's Village!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, 2 decks, a 5-burner gas grill, a wood-burning fireplace (starter log provided), 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a flat-screen TV w/ DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, complimentary toiletries, pack 'N play, free WiFi, automatic generator, and much more
- Fantastic Lake Arrowhead location - 11 minutes from the main village, 2 miles from the Tavern Bay Beach Club (6 passes included - passes for the Burnt Mill Beach Club also included!), 45 minutes to Big Bear, 25 minutes from Snow Valley Mountain Resort, and close to a variety of unique local shops, restaurants and conference centers!
- Nearest Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport - Ontario, CA 91761, ( ~ 43.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in